DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Middle East and Africa Masterbatch Market - Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
Over the last five years, the masterbatch market in the MEA region has been witnessing introduction of high-quality, standardized masterbatches for use in construction, plastic and fiber industries. Based on their use and appearance, masterbatches are classified into four major types - black, white, color and additive, which are used for diverse applications. Over the last five years, white masterbatch segment dominated the MEA masterbatch market, owing to its various applications in injection molding, film extrusion, blow molding and fiber extrusion.
The masterbatch market in MEA is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% during 2016-2021. Increasing per capita plastic consumption, low cost of polymer production due to abundant availability of raw materials and rising demand from plastic and polymer manufacturers are some of the major factors anticipated to augment masterbatch demand in Middle East & Africa over the next five years.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of MEA masterbatch market.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years.
- To help industry consultants, masterbatch manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global Masterbatch Market Overview
5. Middle East & Africa Masterbatch Market Outlook
6. Middle East & Africa White Masterbatch Market Outlook
7. Middle East & Africa Black Masterbatch Market Outlook
8. Middle East & Africa Color Masterbatch Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Additive Masterbatch Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- Al Zhoor Plastic Factory
- Ampacet Corporation
- Astra Polymers Compounding Co., Ltd.
- Cabot Performance Products FZE
- Clariant Masterbatches (Saudi Arabia)
- EnerPlastics LLC
- Hubron International
- Ingenia Polymers Corp.
- Juffali PolyOne Masterbatch Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tg3bqb/middle_east_and