NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Signpost, the only automated CRM (customer relationship management) platform, today announced the launch of Mia—artificial intelligence that provides a new way to connect with customers. Mia automatically collects customer data such as email, phone, and purchase information to create a perfect customer record. Empowered by this data, she stays connected with customers and prospects to drive word-of-mouth, reviews, and repeat business.
“Mia is the future of communication between businesses and consumers,” said Signpost CEO Stuart Wall. “B2C companies have long shied away from CRM systems, because they’re complicated, time consuming, and built for companies with dedicated sales teams. The average CRM forces users to manually upload leads, cross-reference data streams like email, text and purchases; and perhaps most onerous, they require users to curate email marketing campaigns. Mia removes that friction by automatically capturing and optimizing every customer interaction with zero effort from the user.”
Mia uses machine learning to eliminate the need for a traditional CRM and other forms of manual marketing. She disrupts traditional B2B-grade technology with true automation and makes that available to consumer-facing businesses. This drives actual dollars through new and deeper customer relationships.
How Mia Works
- Creates Perfect Contact Records: Mia collects email, phone, and purchase data to create the perfect contact record. She tracks customer behavior and updates their engagement in real-time
- Automates CRM: Users simply set objectives they would like to achieve such as five-star reviews, customer referrals, generating new customers and driving loyalty and Mia makes them happen. Mia learns and changes her behavior with every customer interaction. She owns follow-up and ongoing communication through email and SMS which saves users from manually creating or managing email marketing campaigns
- Makes Data-Driven Decisions: Mia has data on more than 16 million US consumers across more than 6,000 Signpost customers. From this proprietary data set she learns what types of communication work best and applies that to her email or SMS–driving targeted communication. As a result she outperforms all other platforms
- Displaces Disparate Systems: Mia’s comprehensive so she can replace technologies such as Salesforce, Infusionsoft, ExactTarget, Mailchimp, Constant Contact and Square.
“Before Mia, it took hours to optimize marketing campaigns to drive customers,” said Gary Kayal, CEO of Terracare Landscaping and Terraclean Powerwashing. “Since adopting Mia, we’ve seen quantifiable results, from new five-star reviews to customer referrals. Most importantly, Mia works on our behalf saving me valuable time–a resource I have so little of. The fact that Mia does all this with minimal interaction is the definition of ROI.”
Ongoing Traction for Signpost
- BIA Kelsey recently verified that Signpost is over 10X more effective than Google and other top review sites
- Year-over-year Signpost sales are up 100 percent
- More than 6,000 customers
- Employee base has grown by more than 30 percent over the past six months
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Austin and Denver, Signpost recently raised a $20M Series C round. The company is backed by Google Ventures, Spark Capital, Georgian Partners and OpenView Ventures.
For more information on Mia, please visit www.signpost.com.
With over 6,000 customers, Signpost’s powerful CRM and marketing automation technology is the first in the industry to guarantee outcomes for consumer-facing businesses. Powered by automated data collection and email remarketing, Signpost drives 5 star reviews, new customers and loyalty. As one of Forbes “Most Promising Companies” Signpost prides itself on a nearly perfect customer retention rate and an industry-leading customer experience team.