NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Catchpoint Systems, Inc., a digital performance analytics company, today announced several new integrations with popular IT monitoring and alert management systems, including BigPanda, Datadog, OpsGenie, PagerDuty, Slack, VictorOps and Zapier.
Catchpoint Systems delivers digital performance monitoring tools measuring the performance (speed and availability) of websites, mobile sites and applications. These include both internal enterprise productivity applications and customer-facing web applications. The new integrations will enable DevOps and IT teams to achieve even more comprehensive IT monitoring and decisive alert management, reducing mean-time-to-repair (MTTR) for performance-impacting incidents, and in many cases pre-empting incidents completely.
“IT monitoring and alerts offer deeper insights when correlated and analyzed in aggregate. Catchpoint’s interoperability with popular tools allows organizations to enrich and optimize their overall IT monitoring and alert management efforts,” says Mehdi Daoudi, CEO, Catchpoint Systems. “Ultimately, the result is improved productivity and the ability to find and fix application performance problems faster, ideally before end-users become aware of them.”
“BigPanda has always been committed to partnering with best-of-breed providers, and we’ve seen the number of shared clients with Catchpoint Systems grow significantly in recent months. Integrating Catchpoint’s solution into our platform makes it easy for those clients to aggregate all of their monitoring alerts in one place, letting them reduce alert noise and spot critical issues faster,” said BigPanda VP of Product Dan Turchin. “With Catchpoint and the powerful event management BigPanda provides, our joint clients can measurably improve service health visibility.”
The Catchpoint integrations announced today include:
- BigPanda - BigPanda is a data science platform for centralizing and correlating all enterprise IT alerts. Catchpoint has worked closely with the BigPanda team to create an official integration that can be easily installed from within the BigPanda portal. This allows organizations to send Catchpoint alerts (indicating performance has dipped below a predefined threshold) to BigPanda for correlation with other alerts.
- Datadog - Datadog is a SaaS-based monitoring and analytics platform for IT infrastructure, operations and development teams. It brings together data from servers, databases, applications, tools and services to present a unified view of the applications running at scale. Datadog can now collect, integrate and correlate IT performance metrics and alerts from Catchpoint.
- OpsGenie – OpsGenie delivers alerts with all the supporting information to the right people, enabling them to assess an incident and take appropriate actions rapidly. With the integration, DevOps and IT teams can send alerts from within Catchpoint to the OpsGenie platform.
- PagerDuty – PagerDuty delivers enterprise-grade incident management that helps organizations orchestrate the ideal response to create better customer, employee, and business value. Catchpoint’s alert system can now be configured to submit notifications to PagerDuty, giving DevOps and IT teams superior insights into the health of their systems.
- Slack – Slack is a cloud-based messaging tool that focuses on making workers’ lives simpler and more productive. Integration with the Catchpoint Alert API means custom alerts can be sent directly to the Slack platform so that all essential team members can view them.
- VictorOps - VictorOps is an alerting, monitoring and incident management platform with real-time collaboration tools for DevOps teams. Catchpoint’s alerting system is well known for filtering out false alerts. Integrating with VictorOps now means users can collaboratively solve issues within VictorOps, which are brought to their attention through Catchpoint alerts.
- Zapier – Zapier is a platform for connecting applications to automate tasks. Any performance metrics available through the Catchpoint push API is thereby available for use by any app in the Zapier catalog of supported apps.
About Catchpoint Systems
Catchpoint Systems is a leading Digital Performance Analytics company that provides unparalleled insight into your customer-critical services to help you consistently deliver an amazing customer experience. Designed for digital business, Catchpoint is the only end-user experience monitoring (EUM) platform that can simultaneously capture, index and analyze object level performance data inline across the most extensive monitor types and node coverage, enabling a smarter, faster way to preempt issues and optimize service delivery. More than 350 customers in over 30 countries trust Catchpoint to strengthen their brand and grow their business. To request a free trial, visit www.catchpoint.com/freetrial.