DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rvx82w/global_acetic) has announced the addition of the "Global Acetic Acid Market - Segmented by Application, and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
Global Acetic Acid market was valued at 12,124.3 kilo metric tons in 2014 and is expected to reach 16,155.09 kilo metric tons by 2020, showing a compound annual growth rate of 4.9%. Asia-Pacific is the biggest consumer of in the industry, which consumed around 60% of the total global demand in 2014, followed by North America with a considerable demand. China is the biggest consumer, and is also among the fastest growing markets with an estimated CAGR of about 5.6% from 2014 to 2020.
The report elucidates the situation of Acetic Acid around the world and studies its markets by application which include Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM), Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA), Acetate Esters, Acetic Anhydride and Others.
- British Petroleum
- Daicel Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- Jiangsu Sopo Co. Ltd.
- Kingboard Chemical Holdings Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Company
- Shandong Hualu-Hengsheng Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Huayi Group
- Yancon Cathay Chemical
- Yankuang Cathay Coal Chemicals Co. Ltd.
2. Executive Summary
3. Acetic Acid Market
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, Growth and forecast)
7. Raw Material Analysis
8. PESTEL analysis
9. Production Market (Capacities and Production)
10. Consumption Market (Demand and Supply)
11. Import and Export
12. Price Analysis
13. Downstream markets review and forecast
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rvx82w/global_acetic