REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Virtual Console on Wii U
- Hogan’s Alley – Use your split-second reflexes and sharp-shooting skills in the practice shooting range. Use the Wii Remote controller to aim and shoot at the old-timey gangsters as they turn, while avoiding the innocent bystanders. Or in another mode, shoot cans and keep them in the air until they reach the platforms.
- The Adventures of Bayou Billy – Godfather Gordon has stolen sweet Annabelle Lane. But Bayou Billy won’t rest until his girlfriend is back home safe – even if he has to wrestle crocodiles, beat up Gordon’s goons and endure a shootout! You can even play shootout scenes with the Wii Remote controller.
- Wild Gunman – Go back in time or relive it in today’s future with the classic Wild West shootout of Wild Gunman. Keep your hand steady on the Wii Remote controller and get the outlaw before he gets you. If you think you can win the battle against one outlaw, try winning against all of his friends.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Aqua Moto Racing 3D is 50 percent off (reduced from $7.99 to $3.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Jan. 14.
- Glory of Generals The Pacific is more than 40 percent off (reduced from $6.99 to $3.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Jan. 28.
- Quell Memento is 30 percent off (reduced from $3.99 to $2.79) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Jan. 28.
Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:
New themes this week include:
- Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX “Paper Craft”
Also new this week:
- MY PETS (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Ocean Runner (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- AVOIDER (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Bigley’s Revenge (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Discovery (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- SDK Spriter – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- TABLETOP GALLERY (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also
offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their
systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to the Nintendo eShop on the Wii
U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, the Nintendo DSi™
Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and the Wii™ Shop Channel
for the Wii console. The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that
features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games,
applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by
using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail
store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must
be loaded in the Nintendo eShop on either Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS
family of systems, but can be used in either Nintendo eShop if the
systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.