DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pg66sb/growth) has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities for Thermoset Resin Market in Global Adhesive Industry 2015-2020: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
According to a new market report, the future of the thermoset resin market in the global adhesive industry looks promising, with opportunities in the automotive, construction, and wind energy applications. The thermoset resin market in global adhesive industry is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2015 to 2020. The major drivers of growth for thermoset resin market in the global adhesive industry are replacement of traditional fasteners with adhesives as well as growth in key end-use applications, such as automotive, construction, aerospace and defense, and wind energy applications.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size estimates: Thermoset resin in global adhesive industry estimation in terms of volume (M lbs.) and value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Thermoset resin in global adhesive industry trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by region and by segment.
- Segmentation analysis: Thermoset resin in global adhesive industry size by chemical types such as epoxy, polyurethane and others both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Thermoset resin in global adhesive industry size by end use application, such as automotive, construction, aerospace and defense, wind energy, and others.
- Regional analysis: Thermoset resin in global adhesive industry breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications, chemical type, and regions.
- BASF SE
- Bayer AG
- Dow Chemicals
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity & Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pg66sb/growth