CHELMSFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today announced that small and midsize manufacturers across the world are increasingly turning to the Kronos Workforce Ready suite of solutions. Offering enterprise-class workforce management solutions with full human capital management capabilities in the cloud to manage, engage, and empower the workforce across the employee lifecycle, Workforce Ready ultimately helps manufacturers improve productivity and remain competitive.
- Faced with growing global competition and a widening skills gap, small and midsize manufacturers are moving away from error-prone manual processes to engage their most strategic asset: the workforce. Workforce Ready provides single-source access across time and attendance, HR, payroll, and more applications, offering small and midsize manufacturers the tools and real-time access to data they need to run their operations efficiently.
- Small and midsize manufacturers that have selected Workforce Ready include: AACOA, a leader in aluminum extrusion and fabrication; Bucher Emhart Glass, a leading supplier of advanced technologies for manufacturing and inspecting glass containers; Cambro Manufacturing, a leading manufacturer of transportation electronics; Fresh Venture Foods, a fresh produce processing plant in California serving quality produce and service to customers across the U.S. and Canada; LaCrosse Footwear, a 100+ year manufacturer of quality footwear; Leedo Manufacturing Co. LP, a manufacturer of high quality cabinets and counter tops; Northplex Ltd, a manufacturer of modular homes in western Canada; Pinty’s Delicious Foods Inc., a provider of premium poultry products in Canada; Radio Engineering Industries, Inc., a leading manufacturer of transportation electronics; and R.J. Van Drunen & Sons, Inc., a manufacturer and supplier of natural, conventional and organic, whole-food fruits, vegetables, herbs, and other specialty ingredients.
Kronos Workforce Ready helps manufacturers manage their employees from
pre-hire to retire by providing high-quality information and real-time
visibility into labor data. The suite allows manufacturers to:
- Manage the Employee Lifecycle: Automates end-to-end HR processes from recruiting and onboarding to benefits, compensation, engagement, performance management, and off-boarding;
- Track Labor Costs: Offers the ability to track scheduled versus worked hours, as well as projected hours, enabling more accurate budgeting of labor costs, overtime management, and elimination of redundant spending;
- Deliver the Perfect Paycheck: Facilitates the delivery of the perfect paycheck on time, every time with automatic enforcement of work and pay rules and continuous calculations of payroll data in real time;
- Create Effective Schedules: Helps build schedules, which ensure that employees with the right certifications are in the right place at the right time, while honoring employees’ availabilities and preferences;
- Empower a Mobile Workforce: Offers a mobile application that enables managers and remote employees to complete workforce management tasks from anywhere, at any time; and
- Centralize Policy Management: Automates enforcement and tracking of federal, state, union, and employer-specific policies and regulatory requirements, helping manufacturers minimize compliance risk.
Jeff Masters, corporate controller, Leedo Manufacturing
“Workforce Ready was the right fit for us. It’s a complete suite with all the applications we need, which include HR, payroll, time and attendance, and leave management, and it integrates easily with our financial systems. Workforce Ready helped us achieve a fast return on investment.”
Harold Reyes, director of shipping/receiving, Fresh Venture Foods
“Workforce Ready has provided our management team the ability to effectively and efficiently manage our departments. The real-time data helps managers and supervisors maximize productivity in a way that ultimately improves Key Performance Measures for our organization. Additionally, the reporting capabilities within Workforce Ready are extremely beneficial and give us the ability to share valuable information with both staff and senior management.”
Kylene Zenk-Batsford, senior manager, manufacturing practice group,
“The workforce is the most strategic asset for any manufacturer and with a growing concern over the skills gap and global competition, manufacturers everywhere must find a way to bring out the best from their workforces by closely aligning employee and corporate goals. Workforce Ready helps small and midsize manufacturers do exactly this and remain competitive with larger counterparts.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.