SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Radius revealed B2B marketing organizations that strategically use predictive analytics outperform other organizations that use more traditional data analytics approaches to improve marketing execution and business results.
Radius, the B2B predictive marketing software company, commissioned Forrester Consulting to survey 106 B2B marketing executives and CMOs in the U.S. The findings revealed predictive analytics is going mainstream, with a majority of marketers (61 percent) using predictive analytics today, allowing them to anticipate outcomes with a significant probability of accuracy.
Published in September 2015, the study, “From Insight To Action: How Predictive Analytics Improves B2B Marketing Outcomes,” yielded three key findings:
B2B marketers who use predictive analytics outperform their
counterparts who do not.
Predictive analytics users are twice as likely to outperform
non-users on several key business metrics, including the following:
- Exceeding revenue growth target;
- Exceeding marketing goals for revenue contribution;
- Commanding a higher market share than competitors.
- Predictive analytics users are twice as likely to outperform non-users on several key business metrics, including the following:
Predictive analytics helps B2B marketers identify and address new
According to the study, marketers’ top challenge is limited
visibility into addressable markets, but:
- 86 percent agree that predictive analytics help them evaluate new market opportunities;
- 84 percent say that insights from these marketing-focused analytics have become the primary driver in their go-to-market strategies.
- According to the study, marketers’ top challenge is limited visibility into addressable markets, but:
Predictive analytics impacts the entire customer lifecycle, not
just pre-sales acquisition.
While most marketers (89 percent) see value in using predictive
analytics to identify new opportunities and to better qualify
leads, the more advanced users also realize upstream and
- 97 percent of predictive analytics users analyze their best customers and understand how/why they buy;
- 92 percent of predictive analytics users optimize the marketing mix to reach the right types of buyers.
- While most marketers (89 percent) see value in using predictive analytics to identify new opportunities and to better qualify leads, the more advanced users also realize upstream and downstream benefits:
“As the findings of this study prove, the best B2B marketers are predictive analytics users,” said Radius Director of Product Marketing John Hurley. “This is because they can pursue new market opportunities and attract, analyze and engage customers with insights backed by data science, not guesswork. Given our goal for this study was to evaluate the use of predictive analytics among B2B marketers, we were excited to find the majority of companies have already incorporated these systems into their marketing arsenals and are actively driving business growth. We’ve entered an age where technology and data science can deliver the power of analytics to marketers.”
To download an infographic of the study’s key findings, visit this link. (http://go.radius.com/rs/764-MES-613/images/Forrester%20B2B%20Analytics%20Infographic.pdf)
Radius will hold a live webinar to review the study’s findings and discuss how companies can maximize the capabilities of predictive analytics. The webinar, “From Survive to Thrive: Predictive Analytics As Key to High Impact B2B Market Growth,” will take place on September 30, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. PST/1:00 p.m. EST and will feature Angela Zener, senior vice president of marketing at Radius, and guest presenter Laura Ramos, vice president and principal analyst at Forrester Research.
To sign up for the free webinar, visit: http://discover.radius.com/webinar/survive-to-thrive. Attend this webinar to receive a copy of the full report.
Radius was founded in 2009 on the premise that finding the best business opportunities is often still much harder than it needs to be. Built upon cutting-edge data science, Radius today delivers intuitive software that enables company leaders pressured with complex growth challenges to not only find solutions, but to think bigger. Using Radius, companies of all sizes can gain first-mover advantage, saturate market share and grow their customer lifetime value.
Radius is headquartered in San Francisco. For more information, please visit www.radius.com.
Experience the power of Radius with the new complimentary CMO Insights Report – an unprecedented analysis of your Salesforce and customer universe in under 24 hours. Sign up here.