DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r4jwbj/the) has announced the addition of Business Insider Intelligence's new report "The Programmatic-Advertising Report: Mobile, video, and real-time bidding drive growth in programmatic " to their offering.
The embrace of programmatic ad-buying tools is fueling a dramatic uptick in the share of digital ads sold through programmatic platforms, particularly those focused on real-time bidding or RTB.
Total US programmatic ad revenue will top nearly $15 billion this year, according to Business Insider's Intelligence estimates. RTB, particularly mobile and video RTB, are spearheading growth.
In this all-new in-depth research that updates our popular July 2014 report on programmatic, we find that the US digital-ad market will reach a programmatic "tipping-point": For the first time this year, programmatic transactions will be a majority (52%) of non-search digital-ad spend. We estimate 30.6% of total digital-ad spend will go to programmatic real-time bidding (RTB) platforms, and 21.7% will go to non-RTB programmatic.
In full, this report:
- Forecasts programmatic and RTB spending by format through 2020.
- Looks at the latest programmatic adoption trends among both publishers and advertisers.
- Explores the emerging trend of "decentralizing" agency-trading desks and native programmatic.
- Outlines the latest news and trends affecting top programmatic-focused companies.
- Analyzes how programmatic and programmatic-premium is impacting digital ad prices.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r4jwbj/the
Source: Business Insider Intelligence