MAPLEWOOD, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apps4Rent LLC, a leading provider of hosted software applications, announces the availability of free online contact management software based on SharePoint 2013 at CloudAppsPortal.com. The free SharePoint site helps users and groups of any size manage and share contacts using a browser on a computer or mobile device.
“SharePoint 2013 has always been a preferred platform for collaboration purpose for enterprises and SMBs. Individuals and groups can now take advantage of its built-in online contact management functionality for free.” said Wade Dube, Business Manager at Apps4Rent.
Here are a few useful features of SharePoint for contact management:
- Access contacts from anywhere: Access your contacts from anywhere in the world anytime. Your contacts are stored online securely on Apps4Rent’s servers.
- Access contacts from any device: Access your contacts through a browser from any computer or mobile device.
- Set permissions: Share your online contacts publicly like a website or share within a group or restrict to an individual. You could also decide if you want others to add more contacts/modify them. Set permissions based on the access you wish to provide.
- Sync your online contact in Microsoft Outlook: Synchronize your contact list and use within Outlook. Add new contacts, modify them, delete them, and use the contacts within Microsoft Outlook.
- Create multiple contact lists: Create multiple contact lists for different groups. Users could have one contact list for one set of audience, another for another set and so on.
How to Sign Up
Apps4Rent, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, offers business software applications in the cloud including Hosted Exchange, SharePoint Hosting, Virtual Dedicated Servers, and Virtual Desktops to businesses and resellers around the world. Apps4Rent has served more than 10,000 organizations in over 50 countries over the last 10 years.