DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6ss5lg/mobile_messaging) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Messaging Futures 2014-2018" report to their offering.
Mobile messaging is a USD 251 Billion dollar annual business. After voice, messaging is the biggest revenue-generating mobile service on earth. It always has been. It still is. Mobile messaging will generate USD 1.279 TRILLION dollars in revenues over the 2014-2018 forecast period studied in this report.
Mobile Messaging Futures 2014-2018 is the biggest and most-detailed edition we have ever written. This massive and detailed report is packed with all the essential market sizing data, critical forecasts and country-level market data you need to understand this complex and rapidly-evolving business. Now more detailed than ever, this 8th annual edition includes MORE country-level market sizing than previous editions, MORE detailed country-level forecasts than ever before and MORE detailed critical analysis of the forces driving SMS and OTT messaging markets.
Mobile Messaging Futures 2014-2018 offers you:
- Industry-leading analysis of the crucial SMS versus OTT battleground - OR, as we point out, the fact that there IS NO "SMS versus OTT" and in fact both service can co-exist in peace, working together
- SMS market size - traffic, revenues, users, regional market size, country-level traffic data, ALL-NEW country level FORECASTS and much more
- OTT market size - traffic, REVENUES, users, regional market size including country-level user data and country-level user forecasts and much more
- MMS markets - market sizing data for traffic, revenues and full regional analysis including country-level traffic data
- Mobile Email market size - users, revenues, regional analysis and country level data
- A2P SMS markets - regional market size, COUNTRY level market size, and industry analysis
- RCS users forecasts
Mobile Messaging Futures offers you a COMPLETE view of worldwide mobile messaging markets in ONE report - all you need and so much more!
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Mobile Market Worldwide
Chapter 2: Mobile Messaging Services
Chapter 3: SMS
Chapter 4: A2P and P2A SMS
Chapter 5: RCS
Chapter 6: OTT Messaging Apps
Chapter 7: Mobile IM
Chapter 8: MMS
Chapter 9: Mobile E-mail
Chapter 10: Summary and Conclusion
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6ss5lg/mobile_messaging