PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Clutch, a pioneering Consumer Management platform delivering consumer intelligence and engagement solutions to premium brands, announced today that 2014 was the company’s most successful year to date, generating record sales and increasing revenue over 140 percent, year-over-year, with an array of new strategic clients and partners. Clutch’s advanced Consumer Management platform leads the way in next-generation loyalty, gift and marketing solutions to existing customers and now engages over 45 million consumers across 14 countries.
“With the seismic shifts in how we buy and sell things in the consumer market today, the Consumer Management space is gaining tremendous momentum as businesses are realizing that they need sophisticated, end-to-end technology to identify, understand and engage their existing customers,” explained Ned Moore, Clutch’s Co-Founder and CEO. “Our advanced platform is helping many of the world’s leading brands achieve this connection by delivering the next-generation consumer CRM built specifically for marketers to understand and engage their customers across all touch points and increase their lifetime value.”
Several 2014 highlights helped drive Clutch’s impressive growth, including:
- New clients like Crabtree & Evelyn, Citizen Watch, Elevation Burger, Frye Boots and Rawlings
- Program expansions with clients like Atlanta Bread, Godiva, New Balance and Pandora
- Technology advancements with our proprietary web-based POS and analytics dashboards
- Strategic relationships with Amazon Webstore, eBay (Magento), Evo Payments and Shopify
- Expanded partnerships with Demandware, Micros POS and SAP (hybris)
Clutch was also honored with several prestigious awards in 2014, including:
- PACT Enterprise Technology Startup Company of the Year Award Winner
- Philadelphia Business Journal’s Top IT Pros Startup Tech Star Award Winner
- Paybefore Gotta-Have Mobile App Award Winner
- Marcum Innovator of the Year in the Technology Award Finalist
- SmartCEO Voltage Emerging Technology Innovator Award Finalist
Clutch and its innovative solutions were also featured across a spectrum of leading industry publications this past year including The New York Times, CNBC, CNN, Businessweek, Wired, Inc., Yahoo Finance, Retail Leader, Loyalty360, Direct Marketing News, Loyalty Magazine and Retail Touchpoints, among many others.
Clutch empowers consumer-focused businesses to identify, target and engage their Most Valuable Customers (MVCs). The company’s advanced Consumer Management (CM) platform integrates traditional point-of-sale (POS) and ecommerce data, along with consumer social and mobile activity to create more meaningful engagements, longer-lasting relationships and most importantly, more successful customers. Headquartered outside of Philadelphia, Pa., Clutch supports over 750 retailers globally and more than 45 million consumer accounts. Clutch is a proud partner company of Safeguard Scientifics (NYSE:SFE) and Ben Franklin Technology Partners. For more information please visit clutch.com, follow Clutch Holdings on LinkedIn or follow @ClutchSuccess on Twitter.