CHELMSFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today announced the latest release of its Kronos Workforce Ready suite, which delivers enterprise-class workforce management solutions in the cloud to small and midsize businesses (SMBs). The latest release, which is available today, extends powerful human resources functionality, compensation management features, and compliance-related resources for SMBs.
Recruit, manage, and reward the workforce – Kronos continues
to enhance human resources capabilities of Workforce Ready with:
- Expanded talent acquisition and hiring tools that can be mapped to an organization’s established processes to recruit and onboard staff quickly and efficiently;
- Enhancements to compensation management including the ability to tie performance to compensation in order to establish merit increase guidelines; and
- Better visibility into benefits management for open enrollment, carrier invoice reconciliation, and critical benefits reporting information.
Leverage enterprise-class and industry-leading time and attendance
– Workforce Ready helps SMBs control labor costs and maximize
- Alleviating common challenges with labor-intensive timecard tracking through data visibility and reporting improvements, including a simplified approval process that reduces manual timesheet corrections; and
- Delivering enhanced notifications and document templates to help organizations better enforce attendance policies.
Adhere to ever-changing regional, national, and global compliance
requirements – Workforce Ready supports single-site and global
multinational SMBs alike with compliance resources, including:
- Up-to-date ACA Manager to help ensure SMBs in the U.S. are on top of Affordable Care Act (ACA) legislation changes and must-haves, such as breaks in service calculations, seasonal and educational employee requirements, reporting requirements, and form generation;
Tax support and year-end compliance updates across
the tax engine, tax services, and in-house tax functionality for
organizations that process payroll in-house;
- Integration with TurboTax®, the nation’s leading tax preparation service from Intuit Inc., is also included to allow employee W2 information to be automatically uploaded into the third-party tax filing software; and
- Continued enhancements for organizations in Belgium, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands, the U.K., and the U.S. to stay abreast of changing regulations on a city, state, country, and national level with checklists and workflows that help SMBs ensure compliance.
Wayne Overla, HRIS administrator, Blarney Castle Oil and Propane
“Workforce Ready has empowered our managers with tools to better manage the entire workforce. Currently ACA compliance is a major concern for us. The ACA Manager helps us keep an eye on the ACA measurement requirements of our hourly workforce, who are constantly coming and going across more than 100 locations. We can stay ahead of the game regarding benefits eligibility for our employees.”
Mark Smith, CEO and chief research officer, Ventana Research
“Despite not having the same resources found at larger enterprises, SMBs across the globe are met with the same compliance challenges and potential penalties. Our workforce management benchmark research finds that management indicates minimizing compliance risk is ‘very important’ to 46 percent of SMB organizations. For operations and analysts, reviewing audit and compliance level exceptions is ‘very important’ to 41 percent of SMB organizations and is the third most important workforce management capability indicated. The Workforce Ready suite and recent advancements are helping small and midsize businesses be as efficient in maintaining compliance as the largest of organizations.”
Mark Ellis, general manager, small and midsize business, Kronos
“Workforce Ready continues to evolve to meet both the workforce management needs of our customers and the ever-changing government regulations impacting SMBs all over the world. Recent features added for HR and payroll functionality have garnered high praise, while many customers say they would be lost managing the myriad of compliance regulations without the new tools and updated reporting capabilities found in each release – which is delivered automatically via the cloud.”
- Register now to attend the live customer webinar on Feb. 5, 2015 and learn more about the new features and enhancements within this Workforce Ready release.
- Learn more about Kronos Workforce Ready.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.