SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--eHarmony announces the newest addition to their mobile family with the launch of its Windows Phone app. In addition to its current selection of apps on iPhone, iPad and Android, eHarmony brings a fresh mobile experience to the Windows Phone platform.
“We want to provide a great eHarmony experience to all mobile users,” said Vanessa Petrosky, Mobile Product Manager for eHarmony. “With this app launch, we are thrilled to deliver our superior matchmaking services to Windows Phone Users.”
With 45% of users registering for eHarmony on a mobile device, this new offering grants Windows Phone users premium access to eHarmony’s services. In addition to eHarmony’s full feature set, users will also enjoy the integration of native features, including live tile updates, and a clean design that brings match photos to the forefront.
The new Windows Phone app includes:
- Easy sign up - Users can register for eHarmony through a simple onboarding process and take the relationship questionnaire to receive compatible matches.
- Create a profile – Upload photos, answer profile questions and share interests to show your matches the real you.
- Communicate – Receive daily matches and get to know them through eHarmony’s guided communication process and send eHarmony mail.
- Photos – Matches’ photos are beautifully compiled in a photo mosaic to help users get a better overview of each match.
- Activity Feed - See who's viewed you, which matches have sent you communication, and who's updating their profile.
- What if - A popular eHarmony feature, “What If” lets users check out more singles that are great matches, but just outside their preferred settings.
- Navigate – With the implementation of the Windows Phone pivot control, users can swipe between different sections of the app with ease.
- Simple payment - Upgrading your eHarmony membership has never been easier. Enter your credit card information in a new mobile web subscription experience or pay via PayPal.
For more information please visit us online at eharmony.com or in the Windows App Store.
About eHarmony, Inc.
Santa Monica, Calif.-based eHarmony, Inc. (www.eharmony.com) was founded in 2000 and is a pioneer in using relationship science to match singles seeking long-term relationships. Its service presents users with compatible matches based on key dimensions of personality that are scientifically proven to predict highly successful long-term relationships. New peer-reviewed research published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) ranks eHarmony as number one for producing the most marriages and the most satisfied marriages compared to all other methods studied. Of meeting places measured, eHarmony also had the lowest divorce rate.* On average, 438 people marry every day in the U.S. as a result of being matched on eHarmony, nearly 4% of new marriages.* Currently, eHarmony operates online matchmaking services in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia.