BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ARCHIBUS, Inc. (www.archibus.com), developer of the #1 solution for real estate, infrastructure, and facilities management software in the world, is positioned in the Leaders quadrant of the 2013 “Magic Quadrant for Integrated Workplace Management Systems”1 report by Gartner, Inc., which positions IWMS software companies according to their vision and ability to execute.
“Leaders,” says Gartner’s definition of the term, “have strength in applications and platform technology, demonstrate a high level of quality in product reliability and service, have strong operational and organizational capabilities and financial stability, have global reach and offer a strong vision of customer needs, reflected in a robust development road map.”
In its 2013 findings, Gartner recognized ARCHIBUS as a Leader for these notable reasons:
- ARCHIBUS has a strong international presence… through its Federated Eco-System of partners and ARCHIBUS Solution Centers (ASCs), ARCHIBUS’ products and services are available in more than 190 countries and in 30 languages.
- ARCHIBUS offers a full range of integrated IWMS functionality and is particularly strong in real estate, facility and building operations management, asset management, Building Information Modeling 4.0™ (BIM 4.0™), and environmental sustainability and risk management.
- ARCHIBUS’ integrated commercial off-the-shelf structure allows for rapid time-to-value deployment (for example, actionable results within 30 to 90 days…), and is relatively scalable for small, midsize and large organizations.
“Being cited as a Leader for the 6th time in a row, in the 2013 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IWMS, is both an honor and recognition of the continuing evolution of ARCHIBUS and the loyalty of over 7 million members in the ARCHIBUS Federated Eco-System ―now over 30 years old with a customer retention of over 96.4%,” said ARCHIBUS Founder and President/CEO Bruce K. Forbes.
“The ARCHIBUS V.21.2 release presents a technology and methodology that bends the IWMS cost curve, lowering an organization’s Total Cost of Ownership. Each year, ARCHIBUS users save the organizations they serve over $100 billion (USD). ARCHIBUS continues to address the urgent needs and points of pain of our customers. The ARCHIBUS community realizes that for success (especially during periods of economic recession) embracing notions such as: “a Penny Saved is a Penny Earned”; “Do More with Less”; and, “Deploying the Best-of-the-Best Practices, Products and Services” is a must.”
Some new features in the current ARCHIBUS release include:
- Streamlined user interfaces with Quick Start Role-based Homepages™
- Enhanced ARCHIBUS Web Central™ applications and extensions which include Capital Budgeting, the ARCHIBUS Reservations Extension™ for Microsoft Exchange, and new ARCHIBUS Mobile Framework Apps™
- More powerful ARCHIBUS Performance Metrics Framework™ for portfolio and operations analysis
Robust Interoperability with Other Enterprise Systems
ARCHIBUS’ robust interoperability with other CRM, CMMS, EAM, BAS, IWMS, TIFM systems and/or ERP offerings (from vendors such as SAP, Oracle, Sage and Microsoft) via its Connectors ™ ― for consolidating data integration with HR, space, occupancy and financial information ― delivers a robust Web services platform. An aggressive technology roadmap is designed to deliver a comprehensive, short Time-to-Value, high ROI (Return on Investment) solution with a low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) profile.
ARCHIBUS Enterprise Information Modeling (EIM), BIM 4.0, and seamless integration with other enterprise systems, including architectural and geographic information systems (GIS), empower ARCHIBUS users to transform their organizations and achieve their goals more efficiently and effectively.
A Variety of Delivery Options
There are several ways for users to deploy ARCHIBUS:
- ARCHIBUS On-Premises™ ― when a software license is installed and run on computers on the premises of the organization using the software.
- ARCHIBUS Hosted Services™ Offerings ― when a user license is installed in and used from a remote server farm.
- ARCHIBUS SaaS™ offering or ARCHIBUS In The Cloud™ ― when users can sign up for the software as a service or have the software available to them in the Cloud.
Backward Compatibility Anchors Release Strategy
With a very comprehensive product release schedule, the ARCHIBUS release strategy dictates that every point or version release must include new and/or enhanced functionalities that add value to our existing clients’ implementations. ARCHIBUS offers backward compatibility with most of the supporting IT infrastructure (including databases and drawing formats), so clients can maximize their IT investments, deciding to upgrade only when it is beneficial to them.
1. Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for Integrated Workplace Management Systems, 2013" by Rob Schafer, June 17, 2013.
About ARCHIBUS, Inc.
ARCHIBUS is the #1 global provider of real estate, infrastructure, and facilities management solutions with the total annual expenditures for ARCHIBUS-related products and services valued at over $2.2 Billion (USD). For more than 30 years, ARCHIBUS innovations have fostered business transformation that saves users’ organizations over $100 billion annually.
With ARCHIBUS, organizations can use a single, comprehensive, integrated solution to make informed strategic decisions that optimize return-on-investment, lower asset lifecycle costs, and increase enterprise-wide productivity and profitability. ARCHIBUS is the world-wide proponent for the creation of Ubiquitous Environmental Sustainability™ (UES™), Building Information Modeling 4.0™ (BIM 4.0™), Executive Information Modeling™ (EIM™), ARCHIBUS GIS Extensions™, ARCHIBUS Six Sigma Programs™, Ubiquitous Mobile Apps™, Green RFID Enterprises™, robust Performance Metrics Frameworks with Analytics™, and Intuitive Business Transformations™ (IBT™) initiatives. ARCHIBUS has dominated the global real estate, infrastructure and facilities management automation market with a market share of over 94%.
ARCHIBUS named a “Leader” in the 2013 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IWMS. More than 7,000,000 ARCHIBUS users manage over 15,000,000 buildings and properties, with organizations reporting facilities-related cost savings as high as 34%. With over 1,600 ARCHIBUS Business Partners, local and regional support worldwide is available in over 190 countries and more than 30 languages. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, ARCHIBUS, Inc. has pioneered computer-aided infrastructure and facilities management technologies since 1982.
Now in its 19th year, ARCHIBUS NEXUS 2014 (formerly the International ARCHIBUS Users’ Conference) is the largest gathering of real estate, infrastructure and facilities management automation professionals in the world.