LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fullscreen, a leading online video company and the premier global YouTube network, today announced the launch of Sign In with Fullscreen, a new service that opens up the world of third-party applications and developers to Fullscreen’s global network of video creators.
Sign In with Fullscreen launches in partnership with several third party apps to help video creators improve the production quality of their videos, build their audiences and grow their earnings. Fullscreen creators can access the new apps with one click from the Fullscreen Creator Platform. Moreover, Fullscreen has arranged special VIP benefits—including discounts, credits, and premium services—with each partner exclusively for Fullscreen creators.
Launch partners for Sign In with Fullscreen include:
- Spreadshirt: An e-commerce platform that enables creators to design and sell custom merchandise for their fans.
- Videopixie: A marketplace where creators can hire leading editors, animators, and other video professionals to boost their production quality.
- TubeStart: A crowdfunding platform designed specifically for video creators, connecting them directly with fans to bring creative ideas to life.
- Captions for YouTube: A quick and easy way for creators to add closed captions to their videos for improved searchability and reach.
- Jingle Punks: A searchable library of more than 180,000 licensed audio tracks that creators can use in their videos without attribution.
- AudioMicro: An archive of more than 350,000 high quality, royalty-free music tracks and sound effects from award-winning artists.
- Stageit: A live-streaming venue where creators can perform interactive and monetized shows for their fans.
"Since day one, our mission has been to empower the next generation of video creators on a global scale,” said George Strompolos, CEO and founder of Fullscreen. "With the launch of Sign In with Fullscreen, we can seamlessly integrate into the Fullscreen Creator Platform a wide range of third-party partners who complement our mission. We're very excited about all the possibilities this opens up for our creators."
"I'm truly excited to use Sign In with Fullscreen," said Connor Franta, Fullscreen creator and member of Our2ndLife. "It simplifies my video-creating process by giving me access to new services, benefits and an extensive app library all conveniently placed right at my fingertips."
Fullscreen plans to build additional features through Sign In with Fullscreen, enabling app developers and creators to explore new partnerships. Fullscreen will continue to team up with providers who have developed apps for online video and want to open them to Fullscreen’s massive network of video creators.
Fullscreen’s client roster includes top talent like dubstep violinist Lindsey Stirling and filmmaker DevinSuperTramp, as well as top brands like NBCUniversal, AARP and Cartoon Network.
For more information about Fullscreen and the creators that it works with, please visit www.fullscreen.net.
For more information about Fullscreen and the brands that it works with, please visit www.channelplus.net.
Fullscreen is a next-generation media company that offers innovative technology and premium services for content creators and the world's leading brands to thrive on YouTube. Fullscreen's global network generates more than three billion monthly video views and reaches more than 200 million subscribers. Fullscreen was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen is headquartered in Culver City, California. (www.fullscreen.net)
Follow Fullscreen on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/fullscreen.
Like Fullscreen on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/fullscreeninc.