SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Convertro, a provider of marketing attribution software that measures and optimizes campaigns across channels and devices, today announced new catalog-tracking capabilities for its flagship attribution solution that accurately calculate a catalog’s return on investment (ROI).
The new capabilities let marketers answer questions such as:
- Practicality: How much more likely is it a customer will visit my site if he receives the catalog?
- Seasonality: Which catalog is performing better?
- Geography: Is the catalog more effective in certain regions?
- Efficiency: What is the optimal number of catalogs to send?
- Longevity: Can I segment users according to their lifetime value to increase the catalog’s effectiveness and ROI?
- Latency: Is there a correlation between date of catalog mailing and date of purchase (online or in store)?
A major retailer is using Convertro’s catalog attribution solution to link its direct mail efforts (for example, catalog) with its online marketing initiatives (for example, email) at the user level to determine the online and offline marketing relationship between each marketing touchpoint. For example, when a customer receives the retailer’s catalog in the mail, later opens an email from the retailer, and ultimately purchases from the retailer’s website, Convertro links the data sets so the company can evaluate the behavior pattern.
Convertro’s new technology and proprietary algorithms reveal insights into a customer’s path to conversion across all marketing exposures and enable user reassociation by matching anonymous user identifiers from catalogs and linking them with other identifiers across channels and devices. This allows the retailer’s marketing team to directly observe the effectiveness of catalogs across other marketing channels and make more informed spend decisions in real time, rather than months down the line.
“Marketers need insight into the role that each of their marketing assets plays to eliminate the guessing games. Calculating exact ROI for an expensive offline marketing initiative such as catalog has been always considered technically impossible. Our solution’s enhancements solve this and let marketers know exactly which channel is performing and which is not,” said Jeff Zwelling, CEO and co-founder of Convertro.
- Download white papers: http://convertro.com/resources/type/white_papers
- Read Convertro’s blog: http://convertro.com/resources/blog
- Request demo or price quote: http://convertro.com/inquiry-form
Convertro’s cross-device, cross-channel multi-touch attribution solution provides clients with actionable spend recommendations that empower them to reallocate marketing from unprofitable sources to profitable ones. Convertro’s algorithmic attribution models meld marketing cost and conversion data, including in-store, with customer marketing exposures captured at the most granular level. Companies in automotive, retail, luxury, subscription, travel and leisure, and other industries rely on Convertro’s regression-based system and other proprietary technologies to generate spend optimizations for all marketing channels, including online (PPC, SEO, display, affiliate and social) and offline (TV, radio and direct mail). Convertro is based in Santa Monica and maintains offices in New York and Israel. For more information, visit www.convertro.com or find us on Twitter at @convertro or on LinkedIn.