BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SeeWhy, Inc. the market leader in real time ecommerce shopping cart recovery, today announced the availability of SeeWhy Browse Manager, the software that triggers real time personalized marketing campaigns based on a shopper’s everyday website browsing behavior. Browse Manager targets the 97% of website visitors who do not purchase and converts up to 30% of those targeted, representing another high ROI ecommerce (SaaS) solution from SeeWhy. When used in conjunction with SeeWhy’s real time shopping cart recovery solution, Conversion Manager, Browse Manager is the highest ROI solution in ecommerce. SeeWhy will unveil the new product at The Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition in Chicago, June 4-7, 2013 at Booth # 653.
On average, online shoppers take five website visits or marketing “touches” across channels before purchasing. Less than 1% of these first-time visitors convert and only 3% of all visitors actually buy, making it critical for brands to engage with prospects at all stages on their path to purchase and across marketing channels. By triggering real time, personalized campaigns based on a visitor’s unique interests, behavior and social signals, Browse Manager increases the probability of closing a sale by 900% by getting prospects back to the ecommerce site.
PetCareRx, America’s leading online pet pharmacy, is one of the first customers to implement SeeWhy Browse Manager on their ecommerce site. Julia Gilfillan, Director of Consumer Engagement at PetCareRx, commented, “We’ve been seeing great results from SeeWhy Browse Manager, with a good percentage of those that we are targeting making a purchase. Before, we were sending out emails in batch, with limited targeting. Now with Browse Manager, we are triggering real time personalized campaigns. Real time 1-to-1 marketing works!”
New to the SeeWhy suite of SaaS marketing products, Browse Manager ensures that personalized 1-to-1 campaigns are directly relevant to individual website visitors by leveraging their onsite behavior, including mobile, social and pre-purchase browsing. Behaviors are analyzed across channels in real time using event processing technology to correlate the ‘Big Intent Data’ from diverse behaviors. This allows SeeWhy to trigger the right marketing message to the right customer using the right channel at the right time, to gently encourage the visitor back to the site to purchase.
Additional benefits of SeeWhy Browse Manager include:
- Real time Synchronization ─Tracks all visits in real time to ensure every campaign is in step with the customer, triggering powerful multi-stage personalized campaigns without risking irrelevance.
- Cross-Channel Intelligence – Correlates real time data from multiple sources and triggers behavior-based campaigns across marketing channels including email, advertising, social and mobile.
- Built-in A/B Testing – Optimizes email creatives, promotions and behavioral targeting making it easy to maximize recovered revenues across real time, multi-stage campaigns.
- Campaign Rules – Easily triggers unique content for users, such as campaigns in different languages or about other products of interest, and offering/not offering promotions based on category.
- Easy Deployment – Browse Manager is built on top of the SeeWhy CORE™ platform, which includes 30+ pre-packaged integrations, making set up a plug-and-play process.
SeeWhy Browse Manager has built-in support for a wide variety of real time triggers, including:
- Product Affinity & Browsing – Triggers 1-to-1 campaigns based on product pages viewed and affinity with products and product categories.
- Social Engagement – Integrated with Facebook, Pinterest and other social networks, the software responds in real time to customer product ‘Likes’ or ‘Pins’ with a multi-stage, omni-channel campaign.
- Wish List – When a prospect adds an item to a Wish List, Browse Manager captures the product and other products in the category then triggers a multi-stage, omni-channel campaign.
- Email Address Capture – Includes proactive email capture via the built-in SeeWhy Slider solution, which serves up an in-session light box based on in-session triggering criteria. This prompts entry of an email address before a visitor leaves the site and opens doors for a multi-stage, 1-to-1 campaign.
“Traditional ‘batch-and-blast’ marketing days are numbered. Browse Manager’s combination of real -time campaigns and 1-to-1 personalization is a breakthrough in campaign ROI performance. Based on early customer results, we are seeing brands using Browse Manager convert between 10% and 30% of visitors targeted, which represents a best-in-class ecommerce ROI,” stated SeeWhy’s Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Charles Nicholls.
Availability, Pricing and Integration
SeeWhy Browse Manager is available immediately. Pricing starts at $10,000 for an annual subscription.
SeeWhy is the leader in real time ecommerce shopping cart recovery. More than 4,000 of today’s leading brands and retailers choose SeeWhy’s products to rapidly improve conversion rates by automatically triggering the right marketing message on the right channel at the right time to drive conversions. The company’s ecommerce conversion platform, SeeWhy CORE™, pre-integrates with more than 30 of today’s top email service providers, ecommerce platforms, web analytics services, and social networks to create a single automated system for optimizing each website visitor’s path to purchase. SeeWhy’s products deliver the highest ROI in ecommerce, recovering more than half a billion dollars annually in lost sales for leading companies like adidas, Bare Escentuals, Columbia Sportswear, Guthy-Renker, Lucky Brand, and L’Oreal. SeeWhy is headquartered in Boston, Mass. More information can be found at http://www.seewhy.com.
SeeWhy and the SeeWhy logo are trademarks of SeeWhy, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.