DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pvxqzv/kmart_corporation) has announced the addition of the "Kmart Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" company profile to their offering.
Kmart Corporation (Kmart) is a discount retail chain based in the US. The stores sell general merchandise including jewelry, clothing, furniture and decor, home accessories, baby products, electronics material, appliances, fitness and sports, toys and games, tools and other related products. The company sells its merchandise through its wholly-owned retail stores and website - kmart.com. It markets its products under Sofia by Sofia Vergara, Jaclyn Smith, Joe Boxer, Route 66 and Smart Sense the brand name. The company principally operates in 49 states in the US, Puerto Rico, Guam and US Virgin Islands through 1,305 stores comprising 1,279 discount stores and 26 super-centers. Kmart operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holding Corporation. Kmart is headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, US.
World Market Intelligence's 'Kmart Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'Kmart Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Kmart Corporation' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons to Buy:
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pvxqzv/kmart_corporation