POMPANO BEACH, Fla. & PORTLAND, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Moniker® and SnapNames®, both KeyDrive S. A. companies and leading providers of domain name solutions, announced today an addition to their suite of products for registries providing generic top level domain (gTLD) registrations. Leveraging industry expertise and patented technology, auction services are now available for the initial launch phases of a new gTLD – typically known as Sunrise and Landrush phases. SnapNames’ Sunrise and Landrush auctions offer registries a reliable and equitable means to allocate a new domain name when multiple parties have submitted registry approved applications.
“With highly anticipated innovation and growth expected from the launch of new generic top level domains, we are pleased to announce the newest addition to our solutions for registry operators and brands,” said Craig Snyder, CEO of Moniker and SnapNames. "Our technology and marketing focus continues to provide strategic tools that positively impact profitability for our partners and customers - which is essential in today's global economy."
With the addition of Sunrise and Landrush auctions, Moniker and SnapNames further expand registry products focused on monetizing and attracting users globally at every stage of the domain lifecycle from launch to maturity to expiration. The comprehensive registry solutions suite now includes:
- Sunrise & Landrush Auctions – providing proven technology and expertise to allocate new gTLDs when multiple approved applications exist
- General Availability Registrations & Auctions – partnering with registries to market and provide businesses and individuals worldwide secure domain registrations and distribution
- Premium Brokerage, Auction & Escrow Services – build your registry brand, gain exposure globally and generate revenue from high-profile registry reserved and owned domain name sales
- Expiring & Deleting Auctions – converting registrar and registry non-renewing domains into high-margin recurring revenue while boosting the number of domains under management
Registry solutions provide robust support to assist our partners every step of the way.
- Personalized consulting and solutions from inception to completion
- Easy implementation with automated results and tracking
- Ongoing revenue solutions – Premium, Expiring and Deleting sales programs
- Customized marketing and sales support and opportunities – online and traditional
- Dedicated technical support and account management
About Moniker and SnapNames
Moniker® and SnapNames® offer registries, registrars, businesses and individuals an array of services for domain registration, acquisition, management, appraisal, brokerage and sales. Moniker introduced the live domain name auction concept and is a top worldwide registrar. SnapNames pioneered and operates the largest online auction of expired and deleting domains, giving its customers access to the world’s best selection and most valuable names every day. For more information, visit http://www.moniker.com and http://www.snapnames.com.
KeyDrive S.A. companies are leaders in internet services specializing in registering, monetizing, hosting, selling and developing domain names. The company connects buyers, sellers, consumers and advertisers with unique optimized technology. KeyDrive administers more than six million internet addresses on its servers and provides an array of managed services to corporations, domain investors and individuals. Headquartered in Luxemburg, the company’s core brands include Moniker®, SnapNames®, Key-Systems™, KS Registry, AZ.pl, RRPproxy™, SKYWAY DataCenter and NameDrive. To learn more, visit http://www.KeyDrive.lu.