SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced it is the first member of the Facebook® Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD) program to be qualified and receive PMD badges in all four Facebook marketing APIs – Pages, Ads, Apps and Insights. The PMD program is a new program designed to connect marketing technology and services providers, developers and consultants with brands wanting to create campaigns or build a presence on Facebook. Companies participating in the PMD program can earn a PMD badge in any of the four Facebook marketing APIs where they demonstrate the ability to add value, scale and measurability for marketers and advertisers beyond Facebook’s native tools.
Adobe supports its customers’ Facebook marketing efforts primarily through Adobe® Social, a new product within the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite, that combines social publishing and engagement with monitoring, social ad buying and analytics that can attribute social activity to business results. Additional social marketing value is achieved through several integrations between Adobe Social and other products within the Digital Marketing Suite.
Facebook PMD Badges Awarded to Adobe:
- Pages Qualification: Adobe provides solutions to help marketers manage their Facebook pages with capabilities such as post scheduling and targeting, moderation, permissioning and auto-tagging of posts with campaign codes, to name a few.
- Ads Qualification: Adobe digital marketing customers can manage and optimize Facebook advertising campaigns for maximum impact. For example, customers can easily turn Facebook content into a sponsored story and/or use Adobe solutions to optimize bids on Facebook ads to improve campaign performance.
- Apps Qualification: Adobe provides digital marketers with a flexible and customizable app builder as well as auto tagging of apps to measure from ad click, to app engagement, to website conversion and beyond. Digital marketers can also leverage Adobe technology to perform A/B testing of app creative and copy for better app relevance and engagement and will benefit from a social content management system to create a consistent look and feel of apps and app copy across locales.
- Insights Qualification: Adobe offers deep measurement expertise so digital marketers can tie social activity to business results like revenue or key conversion metrics. Additionally, Adobe digital marketing customers enjoy seeing their social data (earned, owned and paid) alongside their data from other digital channels for a truly integrated, holistic view of the performance of all of their digital marketing activities.
John Mellor, vice president of strategy and business development, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe
- “Being the first company to qualify for all four Facebook PMD badges reflects our ongoing investment in providing complete solutions for digital marketers. Our core philosophy is that digital marketing requires an integrated suite of applications and we have made recent advancements that integrate social marketing directly into the broader digital marketing mix. We’re committed to ensuring that the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite provides this integrated approach and allows marketers to unlock the growing potential of Facebook for their business.”
- Adobe blog post with more in-depth information on Adobe’s participation in the PMD program
- Adobe Social product page
- Facebook PMD Program
- Facebook blog post on PMD program
About the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite
The Adobe Digital Marketing Suite offers an integrated and open platform for online business optimization, a strategy for using customer insight to drive innovation throughout the business and enhance marketing efficiency. The Suite consists of integrated applications to collect and unleash the power of customer insight to optimize customer acquisition, conversion and retention efforts as well as the creation and distribution of content. For example, using the Suite, marketers can identify the most effective marketing strategies and ad placements as well as create relevant, personalized and consistent customer experiences across digital marketing channels, such as onsite, display, email, social, video and mobile. The Suite enables marketers to make quick adjustments, automate certain customer interactions and better maximize marketing ROI, which, ultimately, can positively impact the bottom line.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe, the Adobe logo and Social are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50249084&lang=en