DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/027790/databook_colombi) has announced the addition of the "Databook - Colombia Transportation Infrastructure Construction Business and Investment Opportunity (2006 - 2015) - Market Size & Forecast, Key Trends, Drivers, and Risk" report to their offering.
This report is a data-centric business intelligence offering of Emerging Market Intelligence (EMI) in the transportation infrastructure construction sector. It details market size, future growth, drivers, and trends across key segments in transportation infrastructure construction. A detailed segmentation provides a comprehensive understanding of the transportation infrastructure construction market (highway, street and bridge construction, railway construction, and airport construction).
In addition, it details macro-economic fundamentals and benchmarks the infrastructure construction industry in Colombia with key global markets along with risk assessment through proprietary EMI Construction Industry Attractiveness and Risk Index, which gives unique investment insights.
Scope of the report:
- Market Coverage: This report is focused on the transportation infrastructure construction industry in Colombia
- Sector Coverage: This report covers key sub-sectors in transportation infrastructure construction (highway, street and bridge construction, railway construction, and airport construction).
- Data and Insights: This report provides market size and forecast for a period of 10 years from 2006-2015. It contains data centric commentary (does not contain analyst commentary) on key trends and drivers. It also details macro-economic and business/consumer related fundamentals.
Reasons to Buy:
- Understand market opportunity over the next five years across key sectors and sub-sectors in the industrial building construction industry
- Understand key trends and drivers across key industrial construction markets including assessment of macro-economic and business/consumer related fundamental drivers
- Get an understanding of not just opportunity but also risks involved through proprietary EMI Construction Industry Attractiveness and Risk Index
Key Topics Covered:
1 About this Report 1.1 Scope 1.2 Methodology 1.3 Definitions
2 Colombia Construction Industry Market Attractiveness 2.1 Colombia Construction Industry Trends 2.2 Future Growth Dynamics by Building and Infrastructure Construction Markets 2.3 Market Share Analysis by Infrastructure and Building Construction Markets 2.4 Colombia Construction Industry Drivers 2.5 Benchmarking Colombia with Key Global Markets
3 Transportation Infrastructure Construction Industry Outlook Market Size and Forecast, 2006-2015
4 Analysis by Transportation Infrastructure Construction Markets 4.1 Market Share Analysis by Transportation Infrastructure Construction Markets 4.2 Highway, Street and Bridge Construction Infrastructure Construction Market Size by Value, 2006 - 2015 4.3 Railway Infrastructure Construction Market Size by Value, 2006 - 2015 4.4 Airport Infrastructure Construction Market Size by Value, 2006 - 2015
5 Infrastructure Construction Type Trend Analysis 5.1 Market Share Analysis by Infrastructure Construction Type 5.2 New Infrastructure Construction Market Size, 2006 - 2015 5.3 Redevelopment Infrastructure Construction Market Size, 2006 - 2015 5.4 Maintenance & Repair Infrastructure Construction Market Size, 2006 - 2015
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/027790/databook_colombi