DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f1068b/extended_warrantie) has announced the addition of the "Extended Warranties for New and Used Cars in Europe 2011" report to their offering.
The report titled Extended Warranties for New and Used Cars in Europe amalgamates comprehensive and in-depth research covering 26 countries in Europe, namely: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the UK and Ukraine.
Based on a survey of 1,385 dealers in these countries and an investigation typically covering between 30 and 40 automotive brands in each territory, the study delivers unique insights into the market for extended warranties for new and used passenger cars bought by consumers. Moreover, the research also generates data describing the size, in terms of gross written premiums and other revenues, for the market for extended warranties for new and used cars in each country.
In addition to this unique market data, the survey results are also used to measure the extent to which automotive dealers and manufacturer brands actually organise and intermediate extended warranties in each country, to calculate average customer take-up rates for extended warranties at the point of sale, and to understand relationships between manufacturers or importers and external warranty providers for branded or endorsed programs.
You may be able to use this report and the PartnerBASE that accompanies it in one or more of the following ways:
- understand the current size and future potential of the market for extended warranties for new and used cars on a Europe-wide basis;
- appreciate the extent to which dealerships favour promoting extended warranties as opposed to other ancillary automotive financial services such as creditor insurance and GAP insurance;
- benchmark the degree of competitive intensity recorded by the research for distributing extended warranties through the point of sale;
- evaluate the potential for establishing partnerships with automotive brands or their local importers for branded or endorsed extended warranty propositions;
- track the involvement in this field of leading national and international competitors including CarGarantie, Europ Assistance, eurotax Garantie, MAPFRE Asistencia, Marsh, Mondial Assistance, QBE, RAC, Real Garant and The Warranty Group.
Key Topics Covered:
0.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.0 EUROPEAN OVERVIEW
7.0 CZECH REPUBLIC
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f1068b/extended_warrantie