DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/38229b/what_dentists_need) has announced the addition of the "What Dentists Need to Know About the Oral Systemic Connection - Find Out How Your Team Can Improve the Effectiveness of Your Hygiene Program" audioconference to their offering.
In What Dentists Need to Know About the Oral Systemic Connection, the publisher examines the documented connection between medical conditions, diseases and oral health and provides tips and techniques for dentists to implement oral hygiene programs that allow their patients to achieve not only oral health, but also optimal general health. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to understand how you can use these techniques to improve the effectiveness of your oral hygiene program and in turn, improve the overall health of your patients.
Upon ordering, we will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert in the oral systemic connection and the implementation of effective oral hygiene programs (Laura Jamison, Jamison Consulting), and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the connection between medical conditions, diseases and oral health, and how you can keep your patients in good general health by implementing an effective oral hygiene program in your dental practice
- Comprehensive discussion of the oral systemic connection, including the importance of oral health in relation to total health, the connection between dentition and diet, medical conditions of the body that have early oral manifestations, and more
- The best tips and techniques for implementing an effective oral hygiene program in your dental practice that allows your patients to achieve optimal oral and general health, including tips for educating your patients about the importance of the oral systemic connection and how to detect general medical conditions through the dental examination
- The 10 questions most asked by dentists about the impact of the oral systemic connection on the way they practice dentistry
- Case studies of other dentists who have implemented effective oral hygiene programs with an eye to oral and general health, what worked best for them, and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
Your online materials were very easy to use and information learned can be easily customized to our practice - Howard D. Brooks, D.M.D.
Valuable advice and education - Jane Collins, Administrative Director for Armstrong Dental
"A credible medical resource at your convenience." - Dr. Vaibhav Katkade, MD, PhD, Medical Scientist, Boehringer Ingelheim
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/38229b/what_dentists_need.