DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/92ad53/steel_global_indu) has announced the addition of the "Steel: Global Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The Steel: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Steel industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The global steel market shrank by 30.8% in 2009 to reach a value of $655.6 billion.
- In 2014, the global steel market is forecast to have a value of $1,372.1 billion, an increase of 109.3% since 2009.
- The global steel market shrank by 8.1% in 2009 to reach a volume of 1,109.7 million metric tons.
- In 2014, the global steel market is forecast to have a volume of 1,555.8 million metric tons, an increase of 40.2% since 2009.
- Asia-Pacific accounts for 69.3% of the global steel market value.
- Arcelor Mittal is the leading player in the global steel market, generating a 6.6% share of the market's volume.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
Key Topics Covered:
- ABOUT DATAMONITOR
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- GLOBAL STEEL
- STEEL IN EACH REGION
- COMPANY PROFILES
- Arcelor Mittal
- Mittal Steel Company N.V.
- Nippon Steel Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/92ad53/steel_global_indu