LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Corporate Purchasing Cards Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the financial services industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of corporate purchasing cards and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The continuous use of commercial cards and electronic payments by businesses is fuelling the growth of the global corporate purchasing cards market,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Suraj Kumar S. “Purchasing cards lower procurement costs as they automate the supplier payments and optimize procurement process,” added Suraj.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- With the constant decline in paper-payment methods such as cheque payments for B2B transactions adoption of electronic payments have increased tremendously across different businesses and industries.
- Purchasing managers in this market can partner with service providers that have relevant expertise in providing payment methods throughout the entire process from strategy and planning to implementation and management.
- Damage due to theft and loss of corporate business cards is one of the key challenges faced by the purchasing managers in the corporate purchasing cards market. This can lead to fraudulent charges and suspicious transactions without the supervision of cardholders that are responsible for the security.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Corporate Purchasing Cards Pricing Trends
Interchange-plus pricing is the most widely accepted pricing models in the global corporate purchasing cards market. It is a transparent pricing model as it includes both elements –percentage to be paid to issuing bank and card association. Furthermore, it encourages suppliers to set reasonable markups on the price.
According to SpendEdge procurement analysts, subscription-based pricing has high potential as it is cost-effective for large volume transactions. Furthermore, this pricing model has features such as cost-effective for large volume transactions, processing fee depends on a number of transactions, and invoicing can be done on the monthly or annual basis.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Actuarial Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Travel and Entertainment Cards Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Freight Payment Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.