BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MEGA International’s business transformation experts will join in the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo October 1-5 in Orlando to show how market-leading companies rely on enterprise architecture best practices to deliver digital value and prepare for tomorrow’s challenges.
Kevin Costa, business transformation expert at MEGA, will be a featured speaker at the Byte Size Insights program during the event. This special thought leadership part of the conference agenda features speakers discussing trending topics.
In addition, MEGA will be part of the conference’s special Enterprise Architecture Marketplace, where its transformation team will help conference attendees rethink business and IT transformation challenges and assist them in discovering new solution options.
In today’s economy, organizations are focused on two primary types of digital goals:
- digital optimization, which could mean streamlining processes and operations, such as modifying the customer journey to improve the customer experience
- digital transformation, which could mean preparing to open new lines of business or adopting new business models, such as determining whether to change distribution channels significantly and knowing what the business needs to accomplish that
MEGA’s HOPEX solutions help companies determine the gaps related to the organization’s digital vision and needs, while supporting them through digital business transformation.
These advanced software solutions and tools for business process improvement have helped many Fortune 500 leaders:
- manage transformation so they can profit from market opportunities and drive growth
- eliminate silos of information, helping executives make informed business decisions
- boost business and IT agility in today’s disruptive business environment
The company has been recognized for years as an industry leader by prominent analyst firms; 2017 is the ninth year in a row that Gartner, Inc. named MEGA as a leader in its Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools.
MEGA International is a global software firm helping companies manage enterprise complexity by giving them an interactive view of their operations. Executives gain the visibility and information they need to make the right choices for effective governance and to strike the right balance between capacity for innovation, cost optimization and risk management. Backed by HOPEX software and MEGA consulting services, companies can boost business and IT agility in today’s disruptive business environment. www.mega.com