DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "IV Equipment Market by Product (Infusion Pump, Catheter, Solution and Blood Administration Set, Securement Device, Cannula, Stopcock, Needleless Connector), End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Homecare, Ambulatory Care Center) - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The IV equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2017 to 2022, to reach USD 13.63 billion by 2022 from USD 10.07 billion in 2017
Market growth can be attributed to a number of factors such as the increasing incidence of chronic diseases, rapid growth in the aging population, and growing number of surgical procedures. Stringent regulatory requirements for new products and increasing incidence of medication errors and lack of wireless connectivity in most hospitals pose challenges for the growth of this market.
Key Market Dynamics
- Increasing Incidence of Chronic Diseases and Rising Geriatric Population
- Growing Number of Surgical Procedures Performed
- Rising Demand for Ambulatory Infusion Pumps Due to the Growing Home Care Market
- Rising Number of Needlestick Injuries and Infections
- Patient Safety Risks and Medication Errors Associated With Infusion Pumps Leading to Product Recalls
- High Growth in Developing Countries Across APAC and Latin America
- Increasing Incidence of Medication Errors and Lack of Wireless Connectivity in Most Hospitals
- Stringent Regulatory Requirements
- Increasing Focus on Smart Pumps
- Increasing Focus on Achieving System Interoperability With EHR Technology
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Global IV Equipment Market, By Product
7 Global IV Equipment Market, By End User
8 IV Equipment Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
- Angiodynamics, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
- C.R. Bard, Inc.
- Fresenius Se & Co. KGaA
- ICU Medical, Inc.
- Moog Inc.
- Smiths Medical (A Division of Smiths Group PLC)
- Terumo Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7zrt6m/iv_equipment