CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--W. Capra Consulting Group, the leading firm for retail technology, payments, security, and strategic implementation, is pleased to announce the formal launch of its Canadian office.
Since its inception in 2000, W. Capra has nurtured and added to their team of functional experts and as such has developed deep relationships with many clients who maintain a presence across North America.
Matt Beale, Partner at W. Capra Consulting Group, said, “It’s a natural extension of our U.S. capability to expand to service our Canadian clients. Our long-stated commitment to our clients is to work to extend our talented workforce and capabilities to areas where our clients need our expertise. Opening a Canadian office is the first step in enhancing our capability to offer the superlative W. Capra knowledge and delivery aptitude via local employees to readily service our clients.”
In Canada, W. Capra will continue to focus on the foundational cornerstones of their core offerings including:
- Security strategy, planning, and investment optimization
- Network and Endpoint Protection
- PCI Compliance
- Security architecture, including infrastructure, application, and network security
- Retail systems strategy and selection
- Point of Sale testing and certification
- Retail Architecture / Technology Roadmaps
- Systems Integration
- Complex, large scale deployments
- Supplier selection
- Optimizing the cost of payments
- EMV planning, architecture and certification
- Training, education and awareness
- Operational assessment and streamlining
- Workforce and Task Management Systems
- Integrated Store and Headquarters Reporting
- Loyalty and Consumer Engagement
If you would like to learn more about W. Capra’s service offerings, please contact Matt Beale at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-873-3300.
About W. Capra Consulting Group
W. Capra Consulting Group is a leading provider of strategy and implementation services for retail businesses. The firm has deep expertise in retail technology, payment processing, security and front/back office systems and processes. Specialties include: EMV, P2P Encryption, Mobile Payments, Security Strategies, PCI, DLP, SIEM Infrastructures, and Loyalty.