DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Market (Transport Refrigeration Equipment, Refrigerators and Freezers, Beverage Refrigerators, Parts and Others): Global 2015-2021" report to their offering.
The report covers forecast and analysis for the commercial refrigeration equipment market on a global and regional level.
The study includes drivers and restraints for the commercial refrigeration equipment market along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Additionally, the report includes the study of opportunities available in the commercial refrigeration equipment market on a global level.
Based on products the market is segmented into transport refrigeration equipment, refrigerators and freezers, beverage refrigerators, parts and others. Key application market covered under this study includes food service, food, and beverage production, food, and beverage distribution, food and beverage retail and others.
- Global commercial refrigeration equipment market drivers: Impact analysis
- Rising number of specialty food stores, and supermarkets
- Increasing in international food trade, horticulture, sea and processed food exports
- Global commercial refrigeration equipment market restraints: Impact analysis
- Increasing fuel prices
- Environment regulations energy efficiency
- Consolidation of warehouses and growth of cold supply chains
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Market Dynamics
4. Global Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Market Competitive Landscape
5. Global Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Market Product Segment Analysis
6. Global Commercial refrigeration equipment Market Application Segment Analysis
7. Global Commercial refrigeration equipment Market Regional Segment Analysis
8. Company Profiles
- Daikin Industries
- AHT Cooling Systems GmbH
- AB Electrolux
- Dover Corporation
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Hussmann Corporation
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- United Technologies Corporation.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hgzn4r/commercial