OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A.M. Best has released an update to its Consumer Center, which is designed to help consumers gain a better understanding of the insurance industry. In particular, the Consumer Center helps consumers:
- See how insurers rate in terms of financial strength and ability to pay a claim;
- Learn the importance of a Best’s Credit Rating in selecting an insurer;
- Follow insurers of interest;
- Track recent ratings; and
- View top insurers by state and type of insurance.
The Consumer Center update offers improved navigation and a new, “Recent Rating Activity,” feature that provides easy access to the most recent ratings. The center also features, “Your World: A Changing Lineup of Risks,” which helps consumers know what risks they should be aware of and what coverages they need if they are participating in new and emerging markets like the sharing and gig economies.
For more information on the Consumer Center, visit http://www3.ambest.com/consumers/default.aspx.
A.M. Best is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2017 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.