CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Drug Information Association (DIA) — Booth #1840 — ClinCapture, the pioneer of cloud-based Electronic Data Capture (EDC) technology, will showcase new features for its platform and product at the annual Drug Information Association conference. ClinCapture enables drug companies and clinical research contractors to run clinical trials faster, more efficiently, at lower cost and with fewer errors.
ClinCapture CEO Scott Weidley will participate on a panel as part of the Quantified Self Tracking session on Wednesday, June 21 from 10:30am - 11:30am to discuss the combination of traditional clinical research with emerging technologies. Mr. Weidley’s talk is entitled, How Will Wearables and Biosensors Transform Clinical Trials?
The Quantified Self Tracking session will discuss the use of sensor technology and software tools to remotely minimize patient visits and allow much broader accessibility to clinical research as well as additional types of information being generated - wearables and apps.
In addition, ClinCapture will showcase new capabilities on its industry-leading Platform:
- Geography-based deployment providing localization and multi-language options
- Upgrade control to schedule our always-free upgrades for minimal impact to study or site workflow
- Enhanced private cloud options for increased privacy and performance
And, new features:
- Interactive drill-through dashboards for monitoring study progress and increased visibility to study tasks
- “Best of Both Worlds” drag-and-drop and programmable configuration to improve collaboration between Data Managers and Study Builders
- Risk based monitoring (RBM) and CRF Versioning to improve site-specific workflows
ClinCapture provides a powerful cloud-based eClinical platform that enables sponsors and CROs to rapidly build and deploy studies, lower clinical trials costs, and streamline data capture processes. Our technologies help advance the evaluation and development of drugs, biologics, and devices that demonstrate promise for the diagnosis and/or treatment of a wide range of diseases or medical conditions. www.clincpature.com