DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Indian Network Security Market, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
Indian Network Security Market in India, Forecast to 2021 analyzes the state of network security in the country in 2016.
With an aim of providing the readers with a comprehensive understanding of the market (current and future), a well-tested step-by-step research methodology has been followed, which is an ideal mix of primary and secondary research.
The market research starts with defining the network security market, the mega trends affecting the growth of network security in India, industry verticals impacting the network security adoption, and an overview on the cyber security regulations.
The drivers and restraints to the market are being identified and their impacts on growth are measured. Market sizing and forecasting for the overall and sub-segments of network security (Firewall/IP Sec, IDS/IPS and SSL VPN) are being estimated along with the market engineering measurements.
Finally, the growth opportunities are being identified that Frost & Sullivan believes to create differentiators for network security vendors.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- What is the current state of the overall network security market in India?
- What are the specific drivers and challenges to the growth of network security in India?
- What are the market size, vertical split, and trends for network security?
- How will the market look like by the end of 2021?
- How are each of the individual network security applications performing? (6) What does the future hold for network security in the country?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
4. Drivers and Restraints-Total Network Security Market
5. Forecasts and Trends-Total Network Security Market
6. Firewall/IP Sec Segment Analysis
7. IDS/IPS/IS Segment Analysis
8. SSL VPN Segment Analysis
9. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4mrqns/indian_network