LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Reading International, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDI) announced today that the Company will be participating at Gabelli’s 9th Annual Movie & Entertainment Conference on Thursday, June 8, 2017. The conference will be held at the Lotte Palace Hotel in New York, New York.
Senior Management, Dev Ghose – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and Andrzej Matyczynski – Executive Vice President of Global Operations, will lead a fireside discussion on the Company’s operations, performance and strategy as part of the conference. The Company’s fireside discussion will take place at 11:30 a.m. EDT.
About Reading International, Inc.
Reading International (http://www.readingrdi.com) is in the business of owning and operating cinemas and developing, owning, and operating real estate assets. Our business consists primarily of:
- the development, ownership, and operation of multiplex cinemas in the United States, Australia and New Zealand; and
- The development, ownership, and operation of retail and commercial real estate in Australia, New Zealand, and the United States, including entertainment-themed centers in Australia and New Zealand and live theater assets in Manhattan and Chicago in the United States.
Reading manages its worldwide business under various brands:
in the United States, under the
- Angelika Film Center brand (http://www.angelikafilmcenter.com);
- Consolidated Theatres brand (http://www.consolidatedtheatres.com);
- City Cinemas brand (http://www.citycinemas.com);
- Reading Cinema brand (http://www.readingcinemasus.com);
- Liberty Theatres brand (http://libertytheatresusa.com); and
- 44 Union Square (http://44unionsquare.com).
- in Australia, under the
- in New Zealand, under the
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (the “Exchange Act”).
For a detailed discussion of these and other risk factors, please refer to Reading International’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2015 and other filings Reading International makes from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”), which are available on the SEC’s Web site (http://www.sec.gov).
Investors are cautioned not to place undue reliance on our forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date such statements are made. Reading International does not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements to reflect events, circumstances or new information after the date of this press release, or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.