DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Electrical Equipment Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2017" report to their offering.
Electrical Equipment Manufacturing Market Global Briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global electrical equipment manufacturing.
Household appliance manufacturers are embedding LED lights in electronic products to minimize power consumption. LED lights require lesser wattage as compared to CFL or incandescent light bulbs due to which many kitchen designers suggest the use of LED lighting. Cooking electric appliance manufacturers are more focused on introducing products with LED lighting for minimal power consumption and improved visual appearance.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the electrical equipment manufacturing market in 2016, accounting for around 57% market share. This can be attributed to a high demand for electrical equipment such as motors and generators and batteries from individual customers and manufacturing companies from countries such as China and India. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 19% market share. North America was the third largest region accounting for around 12% market share.
- Markets Covered: Power Generation, Transmission and Control Manufacturing, Household Appliances Manufacturing, Wire And Cable Manufacturing, Batteries Manufacturing And Electric Lighting Equipment Manufacturing.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Samsung Electronics
- Panasonic Corporation
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- Whirlpool Corp
- Toshiba Corporation
- Schneider Electric S.A.
- Bosch Gmbh
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- General Electric Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4zchwd/electrical