SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Versive, the global leader in adaptive decision science, today announced the general availability of the Versive Security Engine, an automated threat-hunting system built on Versive’s enterprise-scale artificial intelligence platform. Unlike traditional tools, Versive exposes ongoing adversary campaigns automatically by connecting suspicious or malicious activity, from across the network and over time, into coherent, contextualized, and actionable Threat Cases. This unprecedented level of automation multiplies the value of existing staff and transforms cyber defenses, enabling overwhelmed security teams to cope with the increasing onslaught of hostile actors targeting critical data and high-value business assets inside networks and control systems.
“Malicious actors already operating inside networks are fast becoming the top machine-scale problem in business and government today,” said Versive CEO Joe Polverari. “As one of the foremost innovators in artificial intelligence, our team recognizes the unrivalled power of data science, machine learning, and automation to solve these high-stakes cybersecurity challenges. Today’s launch is the result of extensive development efforts between our platform team, customers, and top minds in the fields of cyber defense and national security. Any organization can now leverage the power of advanced machine learning to gain an advantage over cyber threats by using the Versive Security Engine, built on true AI innovation and tailored to meet progressive security teams’ demands.”
Named to the prestigious AI 100 list of the most promising privately-held artificial intelligence companies, Versive, formerly known as Context Relevant, has successfully addressed multiple, mission-critical use cases across the Fortune 500 with its pioneering AI platform, including fraud mitigation, risk management, and compliance. The Versive Security Engine was developed in exclusive collaboration with cybersecurity luminaries, including former White House national security advisor, Richard Clarke, and renowned network security expert, Peiter “Mudge” Zatko.
“The Engine distills the most valuable practices used by professional threat hunters and makes them machine-scale and automatic. By automating the detection and correlation of the core goals and behaviors shared by all advanced adversaries, the Engine makes it impossible for them to hide,” said Zatko.
Applying the Versive Platform to cyber defense, the Versive Security Engine provides significant benefits:
- Improves visibility by using standard data sources from across the business—including supplementary cybersecurity products—to fully recognize connected systems and “normal” network behavior.
- Rapidly and automatically detects multi-stage adversary campaigns by recognizing and correlating behaviors associated with the adversary’s mission across the customer environment.
- Visualizes and prioritizes risks through intuitive, contextual Threat Cases that map the connections between suspicious behaviors across the network and over time, giving security analysts an incredibly high degree of confidence in activity and necessary actions.
- Delivers flexible outputs and results that customers can interact with via the Versive Security Engine UI, or by using the Engine’s open API to harness its power through existing security dashboards.
- Grows smarter and adapts over time, as an organization’s environment matures and evolves, thanks to the adaptive machine learning at the core of the Versive Platform.
- Deploys simply and elegantly on open-source technology.
Connect with Versive during Interop ITX, May 15-19 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV at booth #432.
Follow the Versive team:
Versive allows organizations to handle multiplying and evolving cybersecurity threats. Built on technology developed and tested in demanding Fortune 500 enterprises, Versive’s software-only platform scales massively and continuously adapts to deliver intuitive results that accelerate decision-making and complement existing security controls. Versive is committed to applying the power of artificial intelligence and open-source infrastructure to distill new insights, uncover opportunities, and detect risks unique to our customers’ data. Versive is recognized on CB Insights’ prestigious AI 100 list of the most promising, privately-held artificial intelligence companies. Learn more at www.versive.com.