RESTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of intelligent Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for the world’s top brands, today announced the winners of its Customer Experience Champion (CXC) awards for the North America region.
Recipients are Clarabridge customers and span a variety of industries. All have demonstrated superior innovation, leadership and measurable results with their customer experience programs. The judging panel consisted of three industry experts: Bruce Temkin, CX Transformist & Managing Partner, Temkin Group; Mark Bishof, CEO, Clarabridge; and Susan Ganeshan, Chief Marketing Officer, Clarabridge.
Luminary Award: Recognizes companies that have made a corporate shift to elevate customer experience to a top-tier business strategy.
- CDK Global is focused on operationalizing customer insights to feed product or process enhancements and to deliver customer self-help knowledge. Clarabridge serves as a critical component to identify trends and produces fact-based insights with robust reporting to feed the improvement cycles, enabling a great customer experience.
- eBay Inc. analyzes customer feedback from emails, contact center agents, surveys, and social media, enabling them to provide a more streamlined contact center experience, reducing customer phone calls, improving customer experiences, and increasing cost savings.
- KeyBank puts its clients at the center of everything it does, using the client voice to identify and improve client service issues. This data helps KeyBank to set service improvement priorities.
Innovation Award: Recognizes organizations whose CX program demonstrates out-of-the-box thinking and/or innovative concepts to the business or industry.
- Check Into Cash is focused on improving contact center operations. They went from monitoring 0.01% of phone calls to 100% of their phone calls and chat data. As a result, they have been able to improve contact center and customer sentiment scores.
- DISH Network embeds the voice of the customer into the heart of the organization by empowering employees to have an eye on customer satisfaction scores and feedback.
- Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries Inc. (TSX: DII.B, DII.A), uses customer feedback to drive product innovation. They have decreased product return rates, saving over $250k. They realized a 10% reduction in packaging damage as well.
- Whirlpool Corporation makes strategic decisions based on customer feedback, including product innovations and changes in policies, which improved Net Promoter Scores by 21 points.
Revvie Award: Recognizes organizations with proven return on investment and bottom line revenue impact.
- BMO Bank of Montreal places a strong focus on customer experience and employee empowerment that has led to growth and loyalty.
- Newell Brands acts on customer feedback insights across the organization, including Warranty, Risk Management, Sales, Marketing, and New Product Development. By acting on the voice of the customer, warranty rates in the appliances division are at an all-time low.
Diamond Award: Honors organizations whose CX program is multi-faceted and shines brightly within the organization. Their CX program demonstrates vision, strategy, execution and results.
- AARP’s Experience department makes decisions based on voice of the consumer feedback to deliver the experience and value its members expect, as well as deliver on its social mission goals. In 2016, the group formalized a process to log, prioritize, and act on CX opportunity areas and also launched an app for frontline employees and volunteers, which allows real-time feedback to be captured through word-of-mouth, interaction with members, and input from state offices.
- ADP has the technology in place to access real-time customer insights. They use customer data to inform business decisions that support their longstanding commitment to clients.
- CIBC analyzes more than 25 sources of client feedback data each year, leveraging the findings to improve client experience, internal processes and refine business strategies. Employees have a desire to put clients first and 20,000 employees have taken the ‘Client Champion pledge.’
- Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC) uses Voice of the Customer Analytics to rapidly identify insights, proactively influence outcomes, prioritize investments and generate operational efficiencies within their contact centers. These efforts are reducing friction in the customer experience and have produced several million dollars in cost savings opportunities.
Clarabridge’s SaaS customer experience management solution helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands put customer feedback to work. Offering the most comprehensive solution for omni-source listening, accurate customer and text analytics, and real-time, guided action is why leading brands trust Clarabridge to power their CX programs and drive a customer focused strategy. The result: better customer experiences. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com.