DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Pulmonary Embolism Diagnostic Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2017-2021)" report to their offering.
Pulmonary Embolism Diagnostic Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2017-2021) provides an in-depth analysis of the developed-region pulmonary embolism diagnostic market by value, by volume (number of patients), by segments, etc.
The report provides an analysis of the developed regions such as Canada, Australia and Europe on the basis of diagnostics penetration and the regions such as the US with an addressable market opportunity for the diagnostics penetration.
The global pulmonary embolism diagnostics market is anticipated to increase at a significant CAGR during the years 2017-2021. The pulmonary embolism diagnostic market is expected to increase due to growth in the number of cancer patients, the aging population, and increase in per-capita healthcare expenditure, etc. Yet the market faces some challenges, such as prohibition of Technegas (an agent of V/Q Scan) in the US and introduction of Novel Oral anticoagulants.
The report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the pulmonary embolism diagnostics market has also been forecasted for the period 2017-2021, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
The competition in the pulmonary embolism diagnostic market, especially V/Q Scan, is dominated by one big player at the global level, Cyclopharm, and at the regional level, in the US, the competition is dominated by Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (Xe-133).
Further, key players of the global pulmonary thromboembolism diagnostic market Cyclopharm, Philips, Siemens and Jubilant LifeSciences Limited are also profiled with their financial information and respective business strategies.
- Increasing Global Incidence of Cancer
- Rising Global Population with Obesity
- Increasing Global Per-Capita Healthcare Expenditure
- Increasing Global Aging Population
- Increasing Global Oral Contraceptives Demand and Number of Pregnancies
- Introduction of Novel Oral Anticoagulants
- Prohibition of Technegas in the US
- Global Cigarette Consumption
- Mo99 Isotope Cost Savings for the End User
- Product Innovation
- Patent Expiration and Renewal
- Prolonged Hours of Sitting
- Ongoing Technological Advancement and Development
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Developed Region Market Analysis
4. Regional Market Analysis
5. Market Dynamics
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiling
- Jubilant LifeSciences Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7p25tc/pulmonary.