DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "UAE ERP Market By Deployment Type (On-Premise and Cloud), By Function (Finance, Human Resource, etc.), By End User (Manufacturing, BFSI, etc.), By Enterprise (Medium, Large and Small), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report to their offering.
ERP market in the UAE is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 13% during 2017 - 2022
UAE ERP market grew at a significant pace over the past few years, owing to rising government initiatives, such as Smart Dubai, UAE Vision 2021 and Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030. ERP market in the country is also expected to witness an uptrend on account of increasing number of companies focusing towards reducing operational costs by implementing new business trends, such as bring your own device (BYOD) and cloud computing. Moreover, rising digitalization of UAE's educational sector is also anticipated to propel demand for ERP solutions in the country through 2022.
On-premise deployment dominated UAE ERP market during 2012-2016, followed by cloud deployment. Though on-premise deployment is expected to maintain majority market share, cloud deployment is forecast to witness faster growth in the coming years. Northern region of the country has been the leading consumer of ERP solutions over the last few years, and this trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period as well. SAP is the largest ERP solution provider in the UAE, followed by Oracle, Sage, Infor and Microsoft.
UAE ERP Market report discusses the following aspects of ERP market in the UAE:
- UAE Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Deployment Type (On-Premise and Cloud), By Function (Finance, Human Resource, Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing and Others), By End User (Manufacturing, BFSI, Telecom & IT, Healthcare and Others), By Enterprise (Medium, Large and Small)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Development
- Increasing Focus Towards Gaining Competitive Edge
- Expansion of Cloud Infrastructure
- Increasing Focus Towards Smart Cities Initiative
- Growing Numbers of Small & Medium Enterprises
- Emergence of Bring Your Own Device(BYOD)
- 3i Infotech Limited
- Eastern Software Systems (FZE)
- Epicor Software Middle East Ltd
- ePROMIS Solutions LLC
- FACTS Computer Software House LLC
- Infor, Inc.
- Microsoft Gulf FZ LLC
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP Middle East & North Africa (L.L.C)
- Sage Software Middle East FZ-LLC
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l3f327/uae_erp_market_by