DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ChartScout, the intuitive patient-chart search and visualization solution by Emerge Medical Data Intelligence, has been selected as the April App of the Month by global health IT provider Allscripts.
ChartScout offers healthcare practitioners swift and reliable access to twice as much electronic health record (EHR) data than they currently are able to reach. The power and simplicity of ChartScout will be demonstrated in a webinar scheduled for April 27th at 1pm ET. Click here to register.
- Distills all relevant EHR data in a lightning-fast, context-sensitive user experience. In addition to searching structured data, ChartScout searches free-text notes by using natural language processing and utilizes Optical Character Recognition to read and search through scanned document text.
- Through customizable dashboards, automatically facilitates patient overview and management for caregivers.
- Provides Emergency access to patient information and full data recovery in the event of broken connection to the EHR or catastrophic data loss.
- Illuminates unknown, potentially vital, EHR data.
- Reduction of mouse clicks during patient encounters from an approximate industry average of 15 clicks to 1. Less time on the computer and more time with the patients; saving, on average, 4 minutes per encounter. As minutes add up to hours and days, a facility using ChartScout will find it saves one extra month of clinic time per year per doctor.
“ChartScout allows me to search the entirety of the medical database... in the same way that Google or any other search engine works,” attested New Mexico Heart Institute President, Dr. Sean Mazer. “For me, personally, the ability to search for structured data fields is invaluable. Emerge fundamentally changes your ability to interact with information.”
The Allscripts Developer Program (ADP) offers both proprietary and FHIR® enabled APIs to connect third-party applications, devices and other innovative healthcare technologies with Allscripts products. Allscripts has been supporting API integration since 2007 and is enabling over a billion data exchanges each year – the largest documented utilization of APIs in healthcare.
About Emerge MEDICAL DATA INTELLIGENCE
Emerge is dedicated to removing the barriers between caregivers and critical Electronic Health Record data. Emerge’s solution, ChartScout, empowers medical professionals with swift, reliable access to EHR data via comprehensive patient-chart search and visualization capabilities; as well as customizable context-specific dashboards.