DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Interventional Radiology Market by Product (MRI System, Ultrasound Imaging System, CT Scanner, Angiography System), Procedures (Angiography, Angioplasty, Biopsy) & Application (Cardiology, Oncology, Urology & Nephrology) - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The market is expected to reach USD 23.50 Billion by 2021 from USD 16.99 Billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.7%. This market is segmented based on product, procedure, and application.
A number of factors, such as rising incidence and prevalence of chronic diseases, increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures, technological advancements are expected to drive the growth of this market. The emerging markets have opened an array of opportunities for the interventional radiology imaging market.
However, the risk of high radiation exposure is a major concern for MRI manufacturers & healthcare facilities and is expected to restrain the growth of this market to a certain extent during the forecast period.
- Rising Incidence and Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
- Increasing Demand for Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Technological Advancements in Interventional Radiology Devices
- Risk of High Radiation Exposure to Limit the Use of CT Scanners
- Shortage of Helium - A Major Concern for MRI Manufacturers and Healthcare Facilities
- Emerging Markets
- Entry Barriers for New Players
- Hospital Budget Cuts
- Increasing Adoption of Refurbished Interventional Radiology Systems
- Carestream Health
- Esaote S.P.A.
- GE Healthcare (A Fully Owned Subsidiary of General Electric Company)
- Hitachi Medical Corporation (Hitachi Ltd.)
- Hologic Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Samsung Medison
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation (Toshiba Corporation)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jbjzr3/interventional