LONDON & DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, announces it has launched Simulated Gaming™ for one of the longest-standing Native American casino operators in America at their Turning Stone Resort Casino property.
Turning Stone Resort Casino (“the Client”) is a major destination for residents of central New York State and has been operational since 1993. This 24-year old casino is owned and operated by the Oneida Nation headquartered in Verona, New York. This partnership was previously announced by GAN on September 9, 2016.
Following an extensive diligence process, GAN was selected for their deep capabilities in providing both real money and social gaming experiences from a singular technology platform together with the ability to deliver a custom-designed website/App wholly integrated into their on-property loyalty program and KONAMI Gaming’s SYNKROS™ casino management system. This provides Turning Stone’s loyal customers with a means of enhancing their overall experience with an interactive online component. Turning Stone’s gaming website/app is not gambling and people are not wagering with live money.
- Now available online at TurningStone.com is an innovative Internet-based Simulated Gaming™ service designed by GAN specifically to complement Turning Stone’s land-based casino, offering patrons a gaming-as-entertainment experience comprising a wide range of recognized casino slots, video poker and table games available only on GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ platform.
- Custom product design by GAN reflects and protects the Turning Stone brand identity with cutting-edge user interface for maximum patron engagement across desktop web, mobile web and native apps available within the major app stores.
- Simulated Gaming™ experience is fully integrated into the on-property rewards program operated by the Client in reliance upon the KONAMI Gaming SYNKROS™ casino management system. First Simulated Gaming™ deployment integrated with KONAMI Gaming’s SYNKROS™ casino management system.
Dermot Smurfit, CEO of GAN commented:
“Turning Stone has intelligently placed its highly-regarded loyalty program at the heart of their new Simulated Gaming consumer proposition which has already delivered high levels of online engagement with their casino patrons. We look forward to a successful and long term relationship with one of New York State’s longest-established casino operators.”
FAQ’s about GAN’s Simulated Gaming™
- The Client is the second US client in the populous State of New York and the fourth major Native American US client secured by GAN to date.
- Launched in the US by GAN in January 2014, Simulated Gaming™ has proven to monetize Internet traffic to existing websites operated by land-based US casinos with average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) of $2.75 in 2014 and $2.32 in 2015, as against an original estimate of $0.60, greatly exceeding equivalent numbers reported by Social Casino operators.
- Supported by 147 months of operating data across ten (10) major US casino deployments, Simulated Gaming™ is now proven to drive increased visitation on-property and in 2014 delivered on average a 28% uplift in on-property theoretical win from increased visitation by existing patrons who also engage with Simulated Gaming™ online.
- US casino operators report more than 50% of their surveyed casino patrons are already engaged in playing multiple Social Casinos online. Simulated Gaming™ enables land-based US casinos access to the Social Casino market worth $3.8 billion annually worldwide in 2016 (source: Eilers & Krejcik Gaming, LLC) and is proven to increase property visitation among existing patrons, reactivate lapsed patrons bringing them back on-property and drive acquisition of new patrons from outside the typical drive distance to the property.
GAN | Overview
GAN is a leading developer and supplier of enterprise-level Business to Business gaming software systems and online gaming content. GAN is listed on the ESM Market of the Irish Stock Exchange and the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange under the ticker: GAN.
The Company has developed an Internet gaming enterprise software system, GameSTACK™, which it licences to online and land-based gaming operators as a turn-key technology solution for both regulated real-money and simulated online gaming. The Internet Gaming System, developed in London under a UK Gambling Commission licence, is certified to the highest technical standards currently required by gaming regulators.
GAN is also a leading developer of proprietary online games with a complementary business converting offline casino slot machines and table games into online equivalents on behalf of major land-based slot machine manufacturers including Aristocrat, Ainsworth, KONAMI, Everi (formerly Multimedia Games), Incredible Technologies, GamoMat, Reel Time Gaming, High Flyer Games and Scientific Games (via DEQ Systems Corp).
GAN has an established business in Europe, licensing gaming content to major European gaming operators including Bet365, Betfair PaddyPower, William Hill, Rank, Lottomatica, Sisal and SNAI.
In the United States for real money Internet gaming, GAN has partnered with Betfair Plc to provide its Internet Gaming System following the introduction of regulated real-money online gaming in New Jersey in November 2013.
In the United States for Simulated Gaming™, GAN has partnered with an increasing number of major land-based US casinos coast-to-coast. In New York, GAN has launched a Simulated Gaming™ website via www.EmpireCityCasino.com in September 2014. In Pennsylvania, GAN launched a Simulated Gaming™ website www.ParxOnline.com in March 2015. In March 2015 Maryland Live! Casino in Maryland chose GAN to upgrade their existing free-to-play website to a monetized Simulated Gaming™ website, soft-launched in July 2015 and launched integrated with their casino management system in November 2015. In September 2015 major Californian Tribal casino operator San Manuel chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launched in November 2015. In October 2015 American Casino & Entertainment Properties (ACEP) chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launched in December 2015. In December 2015 Borgata Casino Hotel & Spa chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in H1 2017. Also in December 2015 Lady Luck Interactive, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Isle of Capri Corporation, chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ and launched in July 2016. In February 2016 Rock Gaming (re-branded as JACK Entertainment) chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ to support their Ohio-based casino properties launched online in October 2016. In March 2016 Twin River in the North East chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ and launched in November 2016. In April 2016 major Tribal casino operator Chickasaw Nation chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in H1 2017. In June 2016 Tribal casino operator TurningStone Casino Resort chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ and launched in March 2017. In July 2016 Nevada’s Station Casinos chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in H1 2017. In September 2016 a major existing US casino client nominated GAN to launch real money Internet casino gaming in Europe and other Rest of World regulated markets commencing in H1 2017.
For more information please visit www.GAN.com.