BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fiduciary Trust Company, a private wealth management firm serving individuals, non-profits, family offices and advisors, announced today that it was named “Best Independent Trust Company” by the Family Wealth Report as part of the publication’s 2017 awards program. This is one of a dozen accolades the firm has earned over the past 12 months, reflecting the firm’s integrity, personal service, disciplined investing and expertise.
The areas of recognition include:
- Best Independent Trust Company – Family Wealth Report
- Best Trustee Service – Private Asset Management magazine
- Top 10 Financial Advisor in Boston – AdvisoryHQ
- A Best Advisor-Friendly Trust Company – The Trust Advisor 1
- A Top Charitable Contributor in Massachusetts – Boston Business Journal
- Five Star Professional: Jody King – recognized in Boston Magazine
- Five Star Professional: Thanda Fields Brassard – recognized in Boston Magazine
- A Trust Industry Most Valuable Player: Michael Costa – The Trust Advisor 1
- Leaders in Law: Robert Holdway – Massachusetts Lawyers’ Weekly
- Top Women of Law: Anne Trinque – Massachusetts Lawyers’ Weekly
- Best Marketing or PR Campaign – Family Wealth Report
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign – New England Financial Marketing Association
“We are proud to be recognized across so many categories over the past year,” said President & Chief Executive Officer Austin V. Shapard. “These awards are the result of our continued commitment to partner our clients with talented, high-quality professionals who provide exceptional advice and personal service.”
“As a well-resourced, nimble firm, we are able to deliver client experiences that set us apart from other firms,” said Todd Eckler, Chief Marketing Officer. “Our distinctive approach has helped us achieve a sustained 98% annual client retention rate and add new clients this year. It also played a key role in our receiving this recognition.”
About Fiduciary Trust Company
Fiduciary Trust is a privately-owned wealth management firm focused on families, individuals and non-profits seeking objective expertise to grow and protect their investments. The firm also provides a range of services to single family offices and professional advisors. Fiduciary’s capabilities include customized financial planning, investment management, trust and estate administration, and family office and custody services.
Fiduciary Trust takes a customized approach in meeting client’s personal needs, which is based on expertise, strong performance and a genuine commitment to act in clients’ best interests. As an independent and privately owned firm, Fiduciary Trust provides un-conflicted investment management and services that are directly aligned to the interests of its clients, which instills the stability and permanence that has helped Fiduciary Trust distinguish itself for over 130 years.
For additional information about Fiduciary’s services, please visit www.fiduciary-trust.com, or contact Randy Kinard at 617-574-3425.
1 Recognition for affiliate Fiduciary Trust of New England