AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Zenoss Inc., the leader in hybrid IT monitoring and analytics software, today announced Cisco Vice President and General Manager Kishen Mangat as keynote speaker for its GalaxZ17 global user conference, to be held April 10-12, 2017, at the JW Marriott in Austin, Texas. A high-tech executive and serial entrepreneur, Mangat is a leading authority on applications and cloud technology in the mobility, service provider and internet of things (IoT) domains.
"The IT landscape for large enterprises and service providers is undergoing some major shifts, and organizations can embrace the change or risk being left behind," said Greg Stock, chairman and CEO of Zenoss. "This is a key reason people come to GalaxZ — to hear from entrepreneurs like Kishen who have actually influenced some of these shifts and who can provide guidance to help them enhance their businesses and their careers."
The co-founder of BroadHop, a network service management software provider that was acquired by Cisco in 2013, Mangat was instrumental in developing the company’s product and go-to-market strategies. He went on to become the vice president and general manager of mobile core and policy for Cisco. Mangat is passionate about leveraging technology to enable business, viewing digital transformation as a key distinction between companies that will succeed and those that will not.
Mangat will join speakers from innovative IT organizations at companies like Google, ServiceNow, Acxiom, Cage Data, Grainger, MD Anderson, LayerX, NetApp, Newgistics, Nuance, NWN, NTT Data, Portland General Electric, Presidio, Secure-24, SaltStack, Sopris, Southern Company, Transunion, Trustmark, Unify and more.
In addition, the GalaxZ17 conference will include:
- Opportunity for hands-on experience, demos and expert sessions with cloud and infrastructure leaders, practitioners and industry experts
- Insight on strategies for enabling business through improved IT service health in hybrid IT environments
- The latest how-tos and best practices from Zenoss subject matter experts
- Instructor-led, hands-on technical training courses and certifications
- One-on-one meetings with Zenoss technical experts and other key staff
- Third annual GalaxZ Awards, which recognizes exceptional innovation, leadership and collaboration
- Networking opportunities throughout
Zenoss works with the world's largest organizations to ensure their IT services and applications are always on. As the global leader in hybrid IT monitoring and analytics software, Zenoss provides complete visibility for cloud, virtual and physical IT environments. Zenoss customers gain IT performance and risk insights into their unique IT ecosystems through real-time analytics that adapt to the ever-evolving data center and cloud, enabling them to eliminate disruptions and accelerate business. https://www.zenoss.com