DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Intelligent Power Module Market - Forecasts from 2016 to 2021" report to their offering.
Global Intelligent Power Module Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.84% over the forecast period to reach US$3.455 billion by 2021, from US$2.370 billion in 2016.
APAC region is expected to witness the fastest regional market growth during the forecast period. The factors that contribute to this growth include rising need for energy in economies of China and India, supportive government initiatives to boost the domestic manufacturing sector, and growing demand for consumer electronics such as smartphones, tablets, and wearable devices. However, the growth of the global intelligent power modules market will be hindered by difficulty in designing a control structure coupled with the low adoption of the technology during the forecast period.
Key industry players profiled as part of this section are Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Fuji Electric co. Ltd., Semikron, Infineon technologies AG and ON Semiconductor Corporation along with others.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Intelligent Power Module Market Forecast by Technology (US$ billion)
6. Intelligent Power Module Market Forecast by Voltage Rating (US$ billion)
7. Intelligent Power Module Market Forecast by Current Rating (US$ billion)
8. Intelligent Power Module by Application (US$ billion)
9. Intelligent Power Module Market Forecast by Geography (US$ billion)
10. Competitive Intelligence
11. Company Profiles
- Fuji Electric
- Infineon technologies
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wj8zww/intelligent_power