DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Thermoplastic Polyolefin Market Analysis 2016 - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the global markets for "Thermoplastic Polyolefin". The market assessment is performed through standard and the tailored research methodology approach. The market overview offers in depth analysis at the regional and country level, for instance North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, U.K. and Spain), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea and Rest of APAC) and Rest of the World (Middle East, Africa and Latin America).
Annual estimations and forecasts are provided from the year 2013 to 2022 for each given segment and sub segments. Market data derived from the authenticated and reliable sources is subjected to validation from the industry experts. The report also analyzes the market by discussing market dynamics such as drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges and other market trends.
Competitive landscaping provides the recent activities performed by the active players in the market. Activities such as product launch, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and mergers, and other activities.
This report provides:
- Market Sizing estimations and forecasts for 6 years across the given market segments
- Identifying market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges and Opportunities, )
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Regional and country level market analysis
- Competitive landscaping of major market players
- Company profiling covering the financials, recent activities and the future strategies
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Thermoplastic Polyolefin Market, by Application
6 Geographical Segmentation
7 Vendor Landscaping
8 Company Profiles
- Chemtura Corp.
- Arkema S.A
- Dow Chemical Company
- INEOS Olefins & PloyOne Distribution
- Lyondell Basell Industries Holding B.V
- Spartech Polycom
- Shell Chemical
- A Schulman Inc
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holding Corporation
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc
- Saudi Arabian Oil Co
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kdflh5/global