DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "TrendSights Analysis: Gender Specificity ; Rethinking how to target gender in FMCG markets" report to their offering.
As society grows to become increasingly individualistic consumers are actively seeking out products that meet their specific gender needs be those physiological or cultural. Naturally this trend is prominent in personal care; however as unnecessarily gendered products and controversial pricing headlines have hit the media the trend's prominence is quickly expanding across food beverages and other categories.
- Consumers are most likely to seek gender-specific products in the dairy category among all of the food categories.
- Increased blurring of gender roles is making it more difficult for brands to successfully target the trend.
- Using growing knowledge of nutritional needs aligned to each gender means targeting physiological needs becomes easier and more specific.
Your key questions answered:
- How relevant is Gender Specificity to my market?
- What does Gender Specificity mean to my category?
- Which consumers are most concerned about Gender Specificity?
- How can I capture the interest of gender-focused consumers on overcrowded shelves?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Trend snapshot
6. What next?
- Natura House
- Powerful Men
- Johnnie Walker
- Emmi Schweiz
- Yogi Tea
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q37cn5/trendsights