MELBOURNE, Australia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Netformx®, the leader in sales enablement platforms for IT solution providers, announced today that Optus Business is enhancing its use of Netformx DesignXpert® to improve turnaround and creation of multivendor proposals. DesignXpert is part of the Netformx Digital Ecosystem-as-a-Service (ESaaS) that enables IT solution providers to design, analyze, and sell IT offerings from pre- to post-sales while unlocking key customer and business insights.
Netformx will work with Optus Business as part of a broader transformational strategy and support improvements in the integrity, and cycle-times of complex solution design and proposal generation. The first phase of the Netformx Program is currently being implemented.
Existing design, costing, and pricing tools are being replaced with Netformx DesignXpert, a single integrated tool that automates the collaborative, end-to-end design process to produce consistent proposals and validated designs and solutions.
Netformx DesignXpert automates the collaborative, end-to-end design process. It’s a tool that is integrated to Optus Business’ strategic technology partners to simplify proposal development further.
“Netformx DesignXpert is as another tool improving employee and customer experience as we enable the Workplace of the Future and keep pace with our customers’ digital transformations,” said Stuart MacIntyre, Director of Optus Business Technology.
“We are very excited to continue to partner with Optus Business as they accelerate their transformation journey,” said Ittai Bareket, CEO at Netformx. “With DesignXpert, Optus Business can pull rich multivendor product as well as Optus Business best practice and service information from a single source—the Netformx KnowledgeBaseTM—rather than accessing multiple vendor-specific systems and manual methods.”
The Netformx Digital ESaaS improves customer experience by enabling Design, Sales, and Sales Operations teams to collaborate efficiently. It integrates Netformx applications as well as third-party solutions, automates and orchestrates Sales workflows end-to-end, provides business analytics, and enables centralized cloud-based storage and sharing of projects and data.
- Netformx DesignXpert enables solution providers to increase their customers experience by reducing time-to-quote 80% and reducing implementation error rates by 99%.
- The Netformx Digital Ecosystem-as-a-Service (ESaaS) enables solution providers to win more deals and successfully implement technology solutions.
- Netformx DesignXpert enables solution providers—with a single powerful tool—to create accurate multivendor proposals and validated designs and solutions that result in happier customers.
- Netformx Discovery creates a baseline and audit of a customer’s actual network and provides insights on technology upgrade, replacement, and enhancement opportunities.
- Using Netformx award-winning solutions, over 2,000 customers in more than 120 countries design and sell winning multivendor solutions with reduced errors.
- “Transformation and digitization: the impact on enterprise sales” an article by Ittai Bareket, Netformx CEO, in Pipeline Publishing Magazine
- “Turning Sales Excellence from a ‘Black Art’ into a Science” an article by Martin Creaner in Intercomms Magazine
- “Uncover hidden profits in the enterprise network sales process with business intelligence, analytics, and automation” an article in Connect World – ICT Global Magazine
- Light Reading – Telecom Innovators Video Showcase: “The Netformx Ecosystem”.
- Frost and Sullivan's “Error-free Design: Why Owning Service Complexity Benefits the Business”.
- Netformx Ecosystem: Gain actionable insights through automated processes, cooperating applications, and shared data, integrated across your workflow.
- Netformx DesignXpert: Create accurate proposals and validated designs and solutions that result in higher win rates and happier customers.
- More information on Netformx Discovery.
- Netformx customer case studies.
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Netformx is the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for solution providers. Netformx delivers a Digital Ecosystem-as-a-Service (ESaaS), which enables IT solution providers to design, analyze, and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions, while operating their businesses profitably. Netformx accelerates solution provider profits by providing powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. The result is increased competitiveness and productivity across the sales lifecycle.
Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including ALE, AT&T, Bell Canada, British Telecom, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, Insight, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, Telstra, and now expanding with Optus. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, ALE, Brocade, EMC, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Jabra, and Riverbed. The comprehensive, up-to-date data enable our customers to quickly create accurate designs and proposals and to maximize profitability.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.