HONG KONG--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The global Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC) today announced new appointments to the AESC Council of Asia Pacific and the Middle East, which consists of elected officers from AESC member executive search and leadership consulting firms from across the Asia Pacific region and the Middle East. The Council was reformed in late 2016 to better reflect the diversity of the region and continue to build on the high standards already established by AESC in markets across Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Steve Mullinjer, Regional Leader at Heidrick & Struggles and based in Hong Kong, will serve as Council Chair. Dinesh Mirchandani, Managing Director at Boyden and based in Mumbai, will serve as Council Vice-Chair, while Nobi Kaneko, President at Kaneko & Associates and based in Tokyo, will serve as Council Secretary and Treasurer. Jason Johnson, Managing Partner at Johnson and based in Sydney, will serve throughout 2017 as Council Chair Emeritus.
In addition, AESC would like to welcome the following members of the newly formed Asia Pacific and Middle East market-based committees: Uday Chawla of TRANSEARCH, Co-Chair of the India Committee; Fabrice Desmarescaux of Eric Salmon & Partners, Chair of the ASEAN Committee; Karla Dorsch of Piedmont Ltd., Chair of the Middle East Committee; Stephen Leavy of Hobson Leavy, Chair of the New Zealand Committee; Richard Lin of Korn Ferry, Chair of the China Committee; Atul Vohra of TRANSEARCH, Co-Chair of the India Committee; Jim Whittle of RSR Partners, Chair of the Japan Committee; Graham Willis of Watermark Search International, Chair of the Australia Committee; and Louisa Wong of Global Sage, Chair of the Hong Kong Committee.
The AESC Council of Asia Pacific and the Middle East plays a critical role in ensuring the highest standards in the executive search and leadership consulting profession throughout Asia Pacific and the Middle East. AESC members commit and adhere to a stringent Code of Professional Practice, bringing strategic and trusted advisory services to organizations worldwide.
Steve Mullinjer, AESC Asia Pacific and Middle East Council Chair, commented: “AESC’s regional councils and board of directors work stringently to ensure AESC membership is comprised of only the best executive search and leadership consulting firms throughout Asia Pacific and the Middle East. By selecting an AESC member, client organizations reap the benefits that only a trusted advisor can deliver.”
Karen Greenbaum, AESC President and CEO, commented: “AESC has a critical role to play in continuing to help client organizations achieve success through optimizing their ability to attract, retain and develop the strongest leaders. Our regional councils ensure the strength and deep expertise of our membership. I would like to thank our regional councils for guiding AESC membership as we provide clients around the world the knowledge and strategic business advantage only trusted advisors can deliver.”
2017 AESC Council of Asia Pacific and Middle East:
- Chair - Steve Mullinjer, Regional Leader, Heidrick & Struggles - Hong Kong
- Vice Chair - Dinesh Mirchandani, Managing Director, Boyden - Mumbai
- Secretary and Treasurer - Nobi Kaneko, President, Kaneko & Associates - Tokyo
- Chair Emeritus - Jason Johnson, Managing Partner, Johnson Partners - Sydney
- Sonal Agrawal, Managing Partner, Accord Group (India) Private Ltd./ AltoPartners - Mumbai
- Catherine Andersen, Partner, Omera Partners - Sydney
- Uday Chawla, Managing Partner, TRANSEARCH - Delhi
- Priya Chetty-Rajagopal, Executive Director - Leadership & Board Practice, RGF India - Bangalore
- Liz Crawford, National Practice Leader - Executive Search Selection, KPMG Executive Search - Australia - Brisbane
- Jacinda Davies, General Manager, Jo Fisher Executive/ IMD - Melbourne
- Fabrice Desmarescaux, Managing Partner, Eric Salmon & Partners - Singapore
- Karla Dorsch, Managing Director, Piedmont Ltd. - Dubai
- Simon Fenton, Head of Asia Pacific, Spencer Stuart - Hong Kong
- Jun Gil, Chairman, Amrop - Manila
- Ivo A. Hahn, Regional Vice President, Asia/Pacific Director Greater China, Stanton Chase International - Hong Kong
- Steve Hockey, Director, Ccentric Group - Sydney
- Stephen Leavy, Partner, Hobson Leavy - Auckland
- Stephen Lennard, Managing Partner & Founder, Lennard Partners - Sydney
- Richard Lin, Managing Director, Korn Ferry - Taipei
- Justin McLennan, Managing Partner, Odgers Berndtson – Hong Kong
- Caroline Raggett, Managing Director, Russell Reynolds Associates - Hong Kong
- Mohamad Turk, Partner, Rasd Executive Search - Dubai
- Atul Vohra, Managing Partner, TRANSEARCH –Delhi
- Simon Wan, President & Chief Executive, Cornerstone International Group - Shanghai
- Jim Whittle, Representative Director, RSR Partners - Tokyo
- Graham Willis, Managing Partner, Watermark Search International - Sydney
- Louisa Wong, Executive Chairman, Global Sage - Hong Kong
- James Young, Managing Partner, Morgan Young – Sydney
About Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants
AESC represents the best in the executive search and leadership consulting profession worldwide. Our rigorous Code of Professional Practice guides our members in 1,263 offices in 72 countries and beyond to serve as strategic advisors on behalf of their clients. In turn, AESC members are best positioned to provide companies with a competitive advantage—the ability to find, attract and develop the best talent in the world and ensure that executives are successfully integrated. AESC recognizes that diversity is a business imperative. As trusted advisors to those companies that drive economies, lead innovation, and compete across vital sectors and geographies, we know first-hand the power of diverse corporate leadership.
By virtue of selecting an AESC member, clients can be secure in their choice of consulting firm, and can reap the benefits that only a trusted advisor can deliver. To learn more about AESC and to view a list of AESC members, visit www.aesc.org. To learn more about AESC’s career service for executive-level candidates, visit www.bluesteps.com.