Interactive displays are the display units which accept user input with the help of a stylus or fingers instead of peripheral devices like a mouse and helps in initiating easy and reliable human-machine interaction. It can either be a standalone touchscreen computer used independently to perform tasks and operations, or a connectable apparatus used as a touchpad to control computers from a projector.
The exponential rise in internet penetration and the need for minimizing human involvement in manufacturing processes and shifting focus from product centric approach to customer centric approach is expected to be the key growth driver for interactive displays during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the interactive display market driven by higher usage of such advanced technology products to enhance customer experience and engagement. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for the interactive display market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to the rapidly changing face of its retail industry and shifting focus from product centric to customer centric approach due to increasing competition and changing customer behavior in large potential markets such as China and India in this region.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Interactive display Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Interactive display Market Landscape
4. Interactive display Market Forces
5. Interactive display Market- Strategic Analysis
6. Interactive display Market, By Product
7. Interactive display Market, By Application
8. Interactive display Market, By Panel-Size
9. Interactive display Market, By Geography
10. Interactive display Market - Entropy
11. Company Profiles
- Samsung Display Co. Ltd.
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- NEC Display Solutions Ltd.
- Planar Systems, Inc.
- ELO Touch Solutions, Inc.
- Crystal Display Systems Ltd.
- GDS Holdings S.R.L.
- Gesturetek, Inc.
- Horizon Display
Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rlc37w/interactive